Zhabog - 4* Fire / Red from Challenge Festival 2

Yes, and many people noticed that the S1 family bonus was basically a nerf because of it.

6 Likes

Did Zhabog lose his value due to the superior talents combined with S1 bonus?
It nowadays is easy to make a good team of c-S1 heroes, especially in 4* teams. If u use Zhabog, you lose these bonuses, thus is he still that useful?

1 Like

As long as you have just one s1 card in the attack, it shouldn’t matter with the 5% mana.

He’s still great for lowering revive by 50% IMO !!!

Does anyone have his card with LB+20? I would love to see it.

Thanks in advance!

This Is mine. I went atk->def->hp.

5 Likes

Does anyone know how the bard bonus works with 2 exact copies of the same hero? Since we don´t get a family bonus for using a copy of a hero, the bard 5% mana speed should apply to both of them, right?

So as an example, say I bring 2 Grimms on my rush attack together with Zhabog.

If I use 2 Grimms in original version (or both in costume version) I don´t get a family bonus, but both get 5% mana speed and fire in 6 tiles (costume bonus+Zhabog)
If I use 1 original Grimm and one costume Grimm, I do now get a (useless) family bonus, but no more mana boost.

Or worst case: 2 Grimms on the team means, Zhabog doesn´t work at all? Because same family (even without the bonus)

Screenshots show 2 duplicate c kirils give no s1 family bonus but do get bard mana bonus.
C kiril with base kiril give s1 family bonus, but no bard mana bonus

5 Likes

Does anyone know how Zhabog works with Sun Shanxgiang when he resets the duration of ailments on 3rd turn? Does it reset DD ailment to -44 or keeps the current value?

Thank you so much for this info! I might start building something around this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Zhabog resets the DD from Sun back to - 44% for 3 turns

1 Like