Zero troops

Hello, I wonder if there is a chance of favoring alliances in the war draw when they put up a zero troops, since the draw is done with the 5 * of each participant and the troops they put !!

Hi @Pkl :smile: War matching has nothing to do with what heroes or troops each player puts on the board as their defense. The system looks at each players entire roster and all available troops. From those, it selects 30 heroes with the highest hero power and the highest troop of each color.

There are several other things that go into matching, but your question was concerning troop calculations.

Hope this answers your question :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yeah it seems they just forgot to update troops in their war teams.

1 Like

I’d like to know how in the event that was just finished how someone could win in the top 100 and do better than me with ZERO troop’s!!! :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

…this is a big bug !!! This isn’t fair to anyone who played in the event!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused::thinking:

Some players would prefer not to share which team they used, it’s just a matter of going back in and changing your team after you finish the event.

You can change/edit your team for every level along the way, but only the last one you entered will show up.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings