Zero skill ressurectors

Yes, I dare say it now. ressurectors are a bunch of no skill hacks, takes zero skill to work. I’m not taking about ressers like Tyr and atomos, those are fine on their own. It’s THOSE ressers, the infamous ones. And people complain about rng in this game…smh

1 Like

They’re all slow mana though.

1 Like

You just have me a great idea. Run my 3 elradirs with gramps (my only rezzer). Thanks!

2 Likes

What’s the aim of this thread? I don’t get it… Are you just ranting because you lost a couple raids against a team with resurrectors or do you want anything changed?

So the same accounts for healers right? They also take @Xero786 skill to work. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

LOL @Aquaginera_7DD

I also want to rant: Players who use snipers and AOE damage dealing heroes have zero skill in the game. Why can’t players solve the puzzle on the board. Tiles are enough to kill the enemy heroes. And people complain about the rezzers. SMH

Yes, especially a particular zero skill resser who exists only to resurrect stuff.
And I rather a team of 5 healers then 1 zero skill resser on a team

Those ain’t zero skill, you had it wrong. Apparently heroes like malicna and Rumpelstiltskin are ‘crap’ because they rely on rng to work. And yet people swear by mother north

Because there is a big difference between those two.

One does exactly one well defined special + a bonus and I can plan with it.

The others do anything.

Take mother north, she is a healer, she gives minions and as bonus she resurrects. If the battle goes well, she heals and gives minions, if the battle went ■■■■ there is a chance she brings some heroes back, and still guaranteed heals and gives minions. So yes some rng, if or how many she will bring back, but I know exactly what she does.
If I normally play with one healer, one aoe damage dealer and one support hero + 2 sniper I can take mother north for the heal, some damage dealer and some support hero +2 sniper.

With Rumpelstilzchen I have no idea what he does. The battle goes well and I need to kill the enemy - he heals. All heroes are dying - he does some damage and I die the next round.
I just can’t plan with him. I want the same team constellation like before? Great, rumpel does everything, but if I want to rely on I have to take at least another healer, supporter and Aoe hero just to be sure I get what I need when I need it and there is only one spot for a sniper.

Of course, by that logic, everyone should like Malicna: does a reliable hit-three damage, then as a bonus provides either extreme debilitation of the enemy, or slight debilitation of the enemy.

But you don’t know if you get def down or atk down. So if you play a def down - hitter combi you can’t really use malinca for that.
Her damage is nice but not outstanding for dark and average speed.

But I would say, malinca is definitely better than rumpel, because at least her damage is guaranteed so you can take her as damage dealer and be happy for everything else she does, unlike rumpel where you have no idea.

Yeah, I don’t have any attack down purples (I’m sure they exist, but I don’t know who), and Tiburtus is way to fragile to take along on raids (and I don’t have Kunchen), so Malicna will be providing effects that no one else can provide… At least for me, she’s pretty desirable all around.

2 Likes

Quintus costume does it, and Gil ra. I don’t think there are anymore. So malinca is really special with that skill in dark.

Tiburtus emblemed up with costume bonus definitely not fragile, I use him against everything

1 Like

What!!! Exkyoooze Me!! Mother North has lots of skill… i mean cooking the perfect pot of porrige is really difficult to do. You can easily burn it if you are not careful (or skilled). And dont get me started about Heimdall blowing that horn.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m writing here because I can’t start a new topic. Do you have any advice on how to get lvl 10 in 1/2 days without pay?

That’s the problem. If you have mother north, you rely on her too much. You don’t need to worry about whether the board is bad or not because you know for a fact she will soup your hero back to life. There’s no repercussions to a dead ally.

MN is overrated, especially on offense.
Had often half of my team dead during VF wars, kept using her and to me her revive rate is more like 25%.

Heimdall even worse, i don’t have him but i have no worry to go against him since he doesn’t revive anyone like 90 percent of time.

Having resurrection heroes in your team doesn’t equal a win… If rng wants to screw you, it will. Not to mention they are slow as hell, with current meta they are not as powerful as they used to be.

2 Likes

Also, the resurrected heroes are usually weak enough to take out quickly unless a big healer hits after the resurrection. On the other hand, teams wasting two slots for healers/rezzers are usually teams that I obliterate, because they can’t do enough damage to hurt me. I have avoided raids with 2-3 rezzers in the team, though, just because it gets frustrating.

2 Likes

My point is, a hero that’s dead should remain dead. Unless the ressing only applies to itself, which is why I have no problems with Tyr and atomos. Those two are the true definitions of what a resser should be.
I have Heimdall and I’m probably the only like 2 people out there who actually hated him because he resses. It took me 4 months to grudgingly tonic him, because I was going to move to a higher tiered guild and needed all the help I could for titans.
Don’t get me wrong, I love his overheal and attack boost, just the ressing I find is pointless

Exactly why ressing is most likely useless, unless your revived hero is closed to fully charged, then it’s worth the Res.