@zephyr1 cake day 🍰

He’s a mod. And a video game character (who likes something like that!?). And he rarely posts in the forum anymore. And then he counts zero. :roll_eyes:
Nevertheless, today he is celebrated because today is his fourth :cake:day! Congratulations @zephyr1!

@Dudeious.Maximus @littleKAF @Guvnor @Rook @SamMe @Sarah2 @sleepyhead @PlayForFun @Noble_Weasel

15 Likes

Happy cake day, you’ve done your part so you deserve a celebration every year!

Thank you :balloon:

8 Likes

Linking in the other threads…

https://forum.smallgiantgame
s.com/t/happy-cake-day-zephyr1/133909/19

Nice job @Pike for getting the celebration started. Gone, but not forgotten… Thanks muchly @zephyr1 for all that you did for the player community! Legendary.

Living your best life …

8 Likes

Happy cake day @zephyr1 !

8 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

Thanks for all yall did for the forum can always drop in a give a zero :wink:

8 Likes

Well … no. :rofl:

8 Likes

The single most legendary pirate to have ever sailed and led The Pirate Horde … @zephyr1

Sadly gone, but never forgotten.

@ProfLoki @Beckwak @AncientPirate1 @Freddeey @SupremeAlienRaptor @voidstrike @LordStanley94 @C.Occam

:pirate_flag: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag: :cake:

Previously … Happy forum anniversary 🍰 @zephyr1

10 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @zephyr1! Love and miss you, though it appears you show up more than i do, even if it is to only say “0”

8 Likes

Yarr! Raise a glass of rum for that most famous of pirates. Happy cake day @zephyr1 may your plunder be glorious!

7 Likes

@zephyr1 : Happy :cake: day

7 Likes

Rock on Super mod. Cake!!!

6 Likes

Happy 4th Anni! @zephyr1

6 Likes

Happy, happy 4th Cake Day @zephyr1! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::clinking_glasses:

Thank you kindly for all that you did for the community! :+1:

Thanks @Pike for starting the celebration and for tagging me! :smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @Steve9999 for tagging the pirates. I forgot that @zephyr1 was one. :roll_eyes: Shame on me.

5 Likes

Happy happy cake day @zephyr1 and thanks for all that you do!

6 Likes

Happy cake day @zephyr1, your posts were very good

5 Likes

:cake: Happy cake day my friend :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy cake day @zephyr1 . We do miss you. Had been such a fun times sailing with you. Wherever you are and whatever you are doing I hope you are doing well me friend.

4 Likes

He was a great pirate, and a wonderful man.

I was adrift at sea many years ago when @zephyr1 invite me to set sail with the Pirates. :pirate_flag:
He taught me so many things about the game but more importantly when I first found out about my first cancer and he was there for me from the get go.
Started a go fund me page for me and helped me through one of the worst things in terms of medical news that I’ve ever been through.

Whatever you’re doing out there old friend I know that you’re doing that well.

A true Pirate and dedicated moderator back in the old days.
Thanks @Steve9999 for the tag.

Yarr !!! :pirate_flag::heart:

6 Likes

To the dude who set the bar for the beta beat, which is still the best info on the forum. You did great work, @zephyr1 . Don’t be a stranger. And kudos to @Guvnor and @PlayForFun for maintaining your standard of excellence.

6 Likes