🕵 Zenobia – S4 Hero – 5* Fire / Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I wanted either of them. Zeno as I really need an update for my red roster so she’s perfect.
And squidy because he’s the most versatile hero out there.
At least I got zeno, and not akkorog. And I still have enough gems for 30 magic tower pulls. That’s a win in my book

4 Likes

I love how the moment you finished talking about wanting mortega badly, Zenobia decided to arrive. She’s like ‘that fruity butterfly guy? Tsk…You do mean Zenobia the centipede queen?’

2 Likes

Will be a must have hero for titans and events.

1 Like

Got her too. Now undecided whether to do Emilio or her next, as I have maxed Vanda and Grazul already. She seems to be a must have against titans with her special skill and monstrous attack. Would also fit nicely with BT, Wilbur, Falcon and Miki.

2 Likes

I think cause she’s average speed, if she’s fast, there’ll be an nerf zenobia post up and running.

2 Likes

I don’t think fast would be too concerning. She would be on par with Jabberwocky then. Given she’s mostly a titan hero, might as well keep her slower.

2 Likes

Hahahaha, love it, i was like… WHAT!?
The centipede Queen, nice :rofl:
I hope you get Motega!!!

1 Like

She sure evoked some emotions in me.
I don’t know why but she just looks like Jennifer Aniston cosplaying the real zenobia to me

3 Likes

I actually want Zenobia more than Xnolphod. Xnolphod is great but I don’t really have any average or slow purple heroes to maximally benefit from him. I have Afrike but my purple mana troop isnt at lvl29 yet. Zenobia on the other hand would really help me attempt top 100 leg in challenge events.

And regarding Zenobia on defense, I know you’re probably joking but I think she could work as right wing as long as there is Odin to mana buff. Morel - Frigg - Bera - Odin - Zenobia. At least until Octros comes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Hmph!! She looks like she is having a bad case of irritable bowel syndrome as she is :poop:-ing out a 🪵. Hahah… im just bitter because i pulled Akarrog instead of her or squid boy. Haha!!!

2 Likes

Akkarogg is solid. Probably top 3-4 holy heroes for defense and good on offense as well ofc.

5 Likes

I’d take Scarlett out, even with costume.

1 Like

Thanks that’s my thought too!

1 Like

I tested my Zenobia (very lucky to get her) against a Nature Titan… Not even 3/70… She is awesome! The title damage, the double hit and the blessing :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Please find my test below. Let me know your thoughts.

3 Likes

I need the emblemes path, could anybody show me the health sword path, please? Thy

Zenobia is solid. 780k with 7 flags.

6 Likes

:flushed: Miki against green Titans! Because green Titans have been killing my Miki in just a few seconds, so I stopped using Miki in this constellation

Time stops can keep even 1* heroes alive against a 20* titan if you time it right. If you have Wilbur, mana him up first.

Cookie Settings