Zelines misfortune

because zeline is overpowered?

and they buffed the other characters because they are bad, its common sense

1 Like

Well I don’t think shes over powered. Not compared to the other 5 stars.

LOL,

then you really dont deserve her

Well I have her so I guess I do deserve her.

just cause u have her doesnt mean u deserve her

hmmm…

fast mana with good attack def health

hits all enemies fairly hard

smacks down all buffs all enemies (fast mana)

weakens their offense.

compare to the green rabbit and tell me she should be a 4 star.
(shes a fast mana skittle skull with a buff cleanse)

I have all the 4 star greens…none even cmpare to her.

She was definitely in need of a nerf…even more so since I didn’t get her…(which is the best of all reasons I can think of.
You’re butt hurt they nerfed her…and i’m butt hurt I didn’t get her…(although I got Thorne and Alassie in the same week.

1 Like

Its not even about that. It’s about making her weaker while making the other stronger. What you wanna do is argue and talk ■■■■ and what I want to do is find out why and if it was the right decision.

i just told you why

shes A LOT better than all other green 5 stars except for alby and competes with lianna

why else do you see her + albi on almost every top 100 team

2 Likes

True. Good point. I guess I was just pissed off that they decreased her. Thank you for pointing out why she s my best fighter. I guess I wss just being single minded and missing all the other goid stuff about her.

1 Like

Unexpected endings can be the best.

1 Like

Right I accidently made 2 of these and I don’t know what happened but back to the point, Yes I was informed very well why it was fair even tho at first in thought it was unfair. I like to talk and and inform and be informed. Idont like to argue and talk ■■■■ and try to ■■■■ people off. I feel better now. I’m happy with zeline regardless.shes bad ■■■.

3 Likes

Games that release characters/heroes to players often find they need to balance certain characters within the game.

Some they increase (buff), some they decrease (nerf). Typically heroes that are considered OP (overpowered) get nerfed, while much weaker heroes might find themselves being buffed.

The act of buff/nerf isn’t new at all. The only different thing this update is how many old heroes got a shiny new coat of paint. Even so, their powers were increased by a fraction (some argue the buffs didn’t go far enough), while Zeline was also nerfed just a fraction.

You can see the whole list here, under “Balance Changes”:

1.12 Release Notes

In Zeline’s case it’s actually possible to argue that reducing her damage made her better for raiding. It makes using her special against riposte a more survivable experience.

1 Like

C‘mon buddy, you going to call her a 4* hero?

I‘m still happy and proud of my „Angel of Kamikaze“

You just still need to work right with her abilities, and she does a wonderful job.

„Banzai“

1 Like

Then whats there plan with G.Owl? Super slow mana gen.

Just asking since i cant find a balance on him.

i feel the same way about her. I tried so hard to get her but no luck. But I didn’t think she was op though.

I’m not sure what to make of him:

• very slow (ugh)
  • 200% dmg (of 587 Atk) to all
  • +46% Def
  • regens 765 hp over 5 turns
  • dmg increases 45% for each dead ally

That “very slow” mana is the problem…but if they increased that, wouldn’t he be OP? :thinking:

Now back to topic. :wink:

1 Like

Kill him first. I had the misfortunes of leaving him til the end and wiped out :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe left flank in front of a left corner Alberich ? I started to level up my Isarnia ( slow mana ) and Gryphonkit, my wife, loves her Azlar ( slow mana ).

A center Guinevere would give Owl protection from Dark which would seem to make Owl more of a problem on war defense. A center Ares would increase Owl’s damage.

Similar to 4* Kashhrek, 5* Owl seems to be a mainly defensive hero that can be used to fill out a weak team against a boss or titan. Unlike 4* Kashhrek, Owl is a 5* Hero and needs 212% of the XP and 200% of the 3* ascension items of a 4* hero so the Devs may not have many max level Owls in the live database to pull data for comparisions. Why waste precious Developer cycles balancing a hero no one has leveled?

We only fight 5* Titans so not sure how he would do against a rare reflect purple titan or a 11*+ titan.

Probably the real reason:

2 Likes

Good point. I was wondering the same thing even though I don’t have Zeline.