Attacked a Boss Wolf tank with a team that contained Zeline. Boss Wolf fired first, then I fired Zeline (she was not blinded, nor were there other effects that could have caused her to miss).
- all enemy heroes were damaged but none of them died
- all enemy heroes received the negative attack ailment
- counterattack was removed from the tank and both flanks
- mana generation buff was removed from left flank and tank, but the right flank (Joon) retained
- Zeline died to the riposte
To me this result does not make any sense since if Zeline dying would cause the last debuff not going through then Joon should retain the riposte, plus at least the right wing should not receive the attack down.
Unfortunately did not think at the moment to make a screenshot but this should be reproducible.