Zeline or Heimdall

Hi all,

in Jan atlatis I was lucky enough to pull both Kunchen and Zeline. Due to a lack of tonics Zeline is now still waiting for the last ascension.

In Feb I also got Jean as my third Red 5* (others are Mitsuko and Grazul). As he is on the same emblems as Zeline I put him by side and wanted to stick to Mitsuko for my def team.

Now the dilemma starts. I got Heimdall from the S3 summons and In my opinion he seems to be great. Especially the option to use him as left wing combines with Kunchen.
At the moment I’m stuck with whom to level first Zeline or Heimdall. I see following team options with my rooster:

With Heimdall leveled:

1. Heimdall – Jean (or Mitsuko) – Kunchen – Vela - Joon
  2. Seshat – Jean (or Mitsuko) – Heimdall – Vela – Joon

With Zeline leveled:

1. Mitsuko – Zeline – Kunchen – Vela – Joon

What do you think? Which path should I follow? Thx :slight_smile:

Regards,
Zeloxx

Zeline is still one of the top heroes in the game and definitely one of the top five green 5* heroes. I vote for Zeline hands down.

Also, I wouldn’t have two healers on the same defense team if you can avoid it.

Zeline everyday, dont care about defense anyway if youre still collecting mats for your first set of 5*, you wont have emblems to make it competitive.

Zeline is a huge offense heroe who will help you everyday. Hemdell is strong heroe too but in a mature deck. So you can delay him a bit.

Ho by the way, mits is a flank not a wing.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It’s not that they are my first 5* max heroes. I already have those:

Maxed green:
Kingston
Gregorion

Maxed blue:
Richard
Vela

Maxed red:
Mitsuko

Maxed yellow:
Vivica
Joon

Maxed purple:
Kunchen
Seshat

I also have enough emblems to bring one set to 8 or 9.

My current concerns are that for attack debuff I already have Kingston. And I was planning to max Jean as I’m not very happy with Mistuko. And he will only be useful when emblemed. But he is taking the same emblems as Zeline. As Richard will not need any emblems (never actively used) I would have plenty of them for Heimdall.

Another option would to wait if I can get hands on Teluria this month.

My Zeli often dies @70.
Toootie may work at that point.
Therefore Zeli 1st then Toootie.
Telly would outshine both.

It has been nearly a year since somebody commented on this thread and there are not that many comments to begin with. I asked the same question, which of these two heroes should I advance. I have a strong 5* deck already…so this just makes it stronger

Heimdall

Zeline is very good, but Heimdall is a game changer. Over heal is incredibly powerful

1 Like

Hence my dilemmas!!!

100% agree he is super good at offence already for me and I have him at 3.70. He is going to be amazing when I have him maxed out.

I understand that but I have nine or 10 5* leveled already. I should’ve specified that at the beginning Instead of just saying that I had a strong deck. ( I play mono as well)

Yep. He was good at 3-70

Imagine how good he is at 80+18 :slight_smile:

Yes! I’m going to take him to +20 Emblems as soon as I can.

@Taco_Overlord

Hands down, without a doubt, Zeline. She was the original OP green. She is fast damage to all with a dispell and an atk down to the entire team plus extra damage to blue. Zeline is a celestial for a reason and I will always stand by her.

1 Like

This is where I am leaning. I am waiting to be convinced otherwise

I still say Heimdall

Over heal makes s3 hard a breeze. Same with events. Just wait at second last wave until you’ve got double HP, and just walk through the checkout

Zeline is wonderful. But Heimdall is wonderful and different

Of course it’s your call and both definitely deserve tonics, just promise me if you do Zeline now, a Heimdall is next, ok?

I cleared s3 hard on the first day by midday. :wink:

This is what I used on both say and hard

Please list all your other accomplishments in the game. Can’t wait to hear about it all. SMH.

2 Likes

For what its worth - per titanmafia.com - in the top 1000 teams, Heimdall is used on Def 62 times and Zeline 60 times, so I would leave the decision to a coin flip.

1 Like

I guess I will have to weigh that coin flip as part of my accomplishments