Zeline or alberich?

I can only max ascend one of them and it’s a really tough decision because they’re both incredible. I don’t have any 5* currently maxed but I have a bunch of 4* strikers and healers and general purpose stuff. I’m kind of stuck on which one would be better…

1 Like

Alberich. I almost always use him for raiding and high end events, but Zeline is more situational in use for me at higher end stuff. I had the same dilemma, picked Albie, and never regretted it. Zeline was my second green to ascend to max though. They’re both top-notch good heroes to level.

2 Likes

Alberich!
I don’t have Zeline, so I can’t say much more about here, than you probably know already. But Alberich…he is in all my teams and he makes a great job. And once he is maxed, he is very hard to kill, no matter if it’s a Titan who is attacking him, or a Season 2 boss, or a bunch of event bosses. Go for him and you will be happy about your decision for sure!

2 Likes

With over 10 000 raids I can say Alberich is the more dangerous of the two. I’ve had several high level raids recently where my mono team takes everyone out except for alby and he’s almost dead but no combo comes up to charge my skills and BAM…he ressurects one or all of the enemy heroes and they go off with their skills and I lose.

1 Like

Depends on what you focus on.

Raids - probably Alby.

Titans and maybe events - probably Zeline with the attack debuff it can really help on higher level titans with the fast mana.

First world problem - can’t go wrong. Both are useful in all aspects.