Zeline, kadilen or Evelyn.. Who to ascend?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give advice on who to ascend, I have Kadilen ready to final ascension and Evelyn along with Zeline are about to get to that point, so my question is who should I ascend first?? … Any advice will be appreciated, thanks

Zeline is the best choice here.

2 Likes

Hi, and thank you, I was kind of thinking that but wasn’t too sure who I should ascend, I’ve been waiting so long to get the sturdy shield and now that I have it , I wasn’t sure who to use them on, thanks again.

Overall Zeline may be better. But if your first goal is to fight (blue) titans, Evelyn should be your choice

1 Like

Zeline - defense

Evelyn - color stack offense and titans

Zeline would still be the main choice as Evelyn still works at 3/70

2 Likes

@AirHawk, @Ole , @Promo, thank you all for your advice, I really needed it to help me progress in the game and on titans… Please may I ask , what does it mean when it says attack stacking or defense stacking ( if I worded that right), and how can I improve my titan attacks?, thank you in advance

Stacking the same colour.

Green stack: zeline+evelyn+kadilen

2 Likes

Hi , ok thank you, I appreciate your help , and here’s another question, how should I build my hero mats to get a better effective attack ?, do I start from left to right ? or vice versa? also, what type pf hero should I start the team from? do I start with a buff/ debuff or an attacker lime a sniper or one that hits all … basically …how ??

1 Like

With Tarlak that would be a beastly offence team :metal:

2 Likes

Really !!, I have that one but I haven’t been really working with him, thank you, I’ll start working on lvling him up immediately !! , who would you suggest to go along with Wilber ??

feel free to read here the begginers guides (although you are on forum since june '18)

1 Like

I consider them “The [learning stuff] Guides.” There’s a first time for everything. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rook , thank you I appreciate your help and advice, I’ll make sure I get to to reading it all , thanks again !!

2 Likes

There is so much good information squirreled away on the Forum. If you find a gem that might help thousands, suggest it be included in the Master List thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, and yes I will , I’m just now trying to learn to maneuver around the forum, but I’m getting better at it, thank you :smiley:

1 Like