ℹ Zeline – 5* Nature/Green - Feb 2018 HotM

This was my very first HOTM I received in Feb/Mar? 2018. She’s limit broken and max emblemed and still use her all the time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was about to ask if she is still relevant and you’ve answered my question lol

3 Likes

I still use she fast dispel only +7 on emblems alot of folk need dispel these days … Who you got better to dispel in 5* or other nature heros . I did get early in the game so i use what i have …
Doubt ill ever lb or give more emblems too unless costume version comes out with her wearing a towl :wink::smirk:

3 Likes

I’m agree. Fast dispell is very important. My doubt and my question is if Zeline +20 is substantially better than Caedmon secondary costume +20 and broken. I think no.

1 Like

Her secondaries are still valid and useful, at least for a weaker roster player, but I agree with the todays game and hero stats especially her low damage is underwhelming. The 143% damage warrants a buff.

3 Likes

I will snag her for her fast dispels. Let Fogg hit the taunter, then have Zeline follow up to remove what ever junk they buff them up with. The attack down is not something I treasure, but it does come in handy.

I agreee, buff her to 215%!

4 Likes

Bring back Zeline’s original costume. Sorry of I am being a little cheeky.

2 Likes

for a bowl of sarmale i can get you her of acc :joy:

1 Like

Had the original Zeline but then they nerphed her outfit. Her emerald flash was less flashy. A Sarmale and Mamaliga hero would be great.

1 Like

Any plans for a costume for Zeline?

Got her from HA recently. Talk about luck with such a weak hero

I needed wizard emblems for c guin. You betcha i pulled those of tinsel before I touch my white hair goddess :rofl:

1 Like

@PlayForFun

Sorry to bother you
but I was wondering if there was any plans in the future for a costume for Zeline?

ThankS

Currently, yes. See here

3 Likes

Thx @IgH for answering the question :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anybody knows how much the extra damage is ? She is available in the Fated Summon and I’m tempted to get her.

I just got her from HA. Interesting hero but kinda weak in the current meta.

4 Likes

“Feels” better than a S1 no costume tho. Adds another hero(grey) in the Museum.

1 Like

Her hero card is updated with the latest balance update.

1 Like