🕵 Zekena – S4 Hero – 5* Holy / Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Valourandvaliance, similar here. Did 20 pulls on day one, got nothing but 3* and dupes. Had enough coins left for one more pull, and got him! I think he was longing to see his mummy Zenobia again. Lol! Btw, who is his daddy? Can’t decide between Elradir and Lughaidh. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

1 Like

LanceChen, you got the right answer at least 3 times. And you can’t pull a specific hero anyway. It’s pure luck.

1 Like

Zekena hits costumed Krampus twice when taunt is on. It means Bjorn and costumed Dawa can hit Shrubbear twice. I never knew it.

4 Likes

Since im seeing more and more Ludwigs, thats another reason im happy i pulled this guy. Hit that guy twice, and even though it wont be THAT great due to Ludwigs special def up, itll soften his regular defense and make him easier to drop.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s about luck. And i really got it. However, I do not have enough item to level up.

the extra dmg against dark aply only for second hit or both?

Only for the second hit.

1 Like

If there is only one enemy he will hit twice and give defense down.

Yes, if there is only 1 enemy, than he will hit it twice + he will apply the defense down status ailment.

Later I have corrected this post what you have replied too.

I have levelled him and emblemmed +18 towards attack. He is an incredible hero, really happy to have him. Mostly using him on titans and offense, will try him on my defense team too once I manage to get him to +20. I don’t think there are many other heroes as useful as him.

1 Like

Can u show his stats?? Im double guessing strip garjammal emblems over him

Was also lucky enough to get Zekena, just a great hero - full stop!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Awesome! I Will L.B. That dude instead of C. Joon

2 Likes

Coralline, isn’t it useful that he is a Barbarian? I got 1500 emblems that finally find a home.

Same here, finally a good use for barbarian emblems. Other than that, I am not particularly fond of the barbarian class, don’t find it that useful. Still, this hero is A+ in my book.

2 Likes

1 Like

He is a titan hero after all. Barbarian class is designed for titans and events

How so? I haven’t heard that before.

1 Like

Bleed is calculated from normal damage. And with titans, you’re primarily using normal tile damage. And it stacks.

Screenshot_2021-12-01-12-06-09-03_262dc09b83f42fc5604598f73a64a305

It racks up even more for mythic titans.
Another way to maximise bleed damage is by using mono. Not the easiest class to use, but when it works, it works wonders.

4 Likes