πŸ•΅ Zekena – S4 Hero – 5* Holy / Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Does it hit the same target again or does it not activate the rest of the effects?

His special is similar to Bjorn and hits twice.

1 Like

It should be double hit to the same hero/enemy.

1 Like

Ok maxing right away thanks. This is so OP

Yeap! He’s definitely great! Would think he’s 5* version of Bjorn, but so much higher % and with additional -56%. Random, but still great.

1 Like

Actually, he is a 5* version of C. Dawa, just with the regular defence down at the end of the second hit. LOL. :laughing:

But yeah, I believe he would be very useful against Dark titans, for those who do not have White Rabbit and C. Vivica, like me. :blush:

for those who have aswell, i do think hes better them both of them for titans

2 Likes

Sadly isn’t any easier to pull him :frowning:

How many pulls did it take you to get him? :joy: i wish i could’ve pulled. Had 400 underwild tokens. All useless 3* duplicates.

7 tries from tokens I saved from S4

2 Likes

here a video on how it works

Well, the skill does not fit the description. That is the problem. Description just like a rule. If today SG break the rule. Then we can not guarantee they will obey the rules in the future. Maybe we will lose our rights. Therefore, they have to clarify this question.

1 Like

You might be the only one who cares.

7 Likes

I agree the description should be changed. It is misleading. Most likely they will rephrase it at some point.

Even though that I made a comment, I dont really care. It s such a small nuance.

1 Like

Yeah, if it is really great, i want it. Thus, i have to make sure.

I have answer here. Please check.
Hi xxx,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about the concern related to the Hero Zekena special skill.

Please know that, In Titan Battle there is no enemy other than the Titan, so it hits the Titan twice. Here, the Hero Zekena special skill is working as intended.

If you think that one of the Heroes in your Roster is not performing correctly in Battles (their Special Skill or Mana generation for example), we recommend visiting our Community Forum for Gameplay discussion and Guides.

You may also find the answer you are looking for, and any future questions you may have on our helpful Support Page.

We also recommend checking out the Peer Support chat channel. Our friendly and very active community of players is happy to help you!

If you face any other problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us again. We are always happy to assist you. Best of luck in the battles!

4 Likes

He is like bjorn with is at least one year into the game and SG can’t break the rules they MAKE them :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Here are my thoughts on Zekena!

3 Likes

Aesthetic wise very strange that it is a male spider because biologically female spiders are the dominant gender. He and Zenobia look like cosplayers to the real zekena and zenobia

1 Like