🌞 Zandria – 5* Holy / Yellow from Contest of Elements

I set Zandria up for success. Ran them with Rhys and Odin to get the mana really going. The damage was nice, the revive often didn’t come up because they deal so much damage that unless a hero was targeted most of my team was alive by the time I fired nuking the opp. The part I was most impressed with was the Power Gems, with a 3/2 stack every turn I was putting out extra damage for doing nothing.

2 Likes

Maybe someone can upload a video using Zandria in offense (3 / 2 mainly yellow). On Youtube you just find videos with playing against him/her bit not with him/her.

A has always been for females while O is for males
It’s like Maria to mario
If it’s a man, he would be named zandrio

Way way way over powered hero.

Why do you think this? Where were you struggling against Zandria?

1 Like

Do I pull the (2LB) trigger on Zandria or not… hmmmm

I came here wondering the same thing. Did you? If so will you share? :muscle:t2:

I didn’t but I am doing her next…

edit Plans changed just got costume Freya from portal :sunglasses:

1 Like

Gratz to that! I’ll continue peeking around to see if anyone has 2LB Zandria. Best

1 Like

She has been weaker than expected in rush attack war (Alfrike tank, no Ludwig) but I don’t have Kalo on that account and only Heimdall with his measly 20% to double revive with.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Total letdown as a war tank even in rush setting. And really a very unreliable reviver. Kind of one of those that dose a lot but nothing great. But I’ve put the mats and emblems on her and I cannot help but wonder if that next level, 2LB might make a sizable difference. I take a slow approach to using such valuable mats. I like her card… I hate her speed

2 Likes

Just got her from black friday summon. As she is very slow I am wondering if any of you think she is worthy for a def. team in wars/raids? I’m quite cautious with very slow heroes.

3 Likes

Just pulled her from bf. Also hesitant on going all in in her.

1 Like

I pulled her in the Black Friday portal. @A-Sweden @Tamika @Ugk26, I see that you folks posted about Zandria about a year ago. Any update on how you are liking (or not liking) Zandria? Thanks.

3 Likes

I am not always popular in my opinions, so take it for what it is :wink:

I leveler him up, full emblems and LB. I tried him in many wars (Rush). Honestly with bad results, in best case negative + mixed results.
He simply didn’t performed well enough compared to all other horses I can use. I used him in my defense team as reviver, and also in offense.
For ca. a month ago I took away the emblems.

If you don’t have other reviver then I can see a point. Otherwise I wouldn’t level up.

Happy gaming

4 Likes

Thank you for your advice. I appreciate your insight on this hero!

1 Like

I don’t use her very much. Not to say she’s useless. She can come on handy on occasions. Although I have plenty of healers, sometimes I go through more than expected in wars. That’s when I pull her out. The revive is a bonus, provided it works.

2 Likes

They have to buff her and Griffex. The rarity of them and then being slow and very slow is a total let down.

Need to add more utility to skills or change the speed. SG has been good with hero balances lately. I think these 2 desperately need to be looked at asap

1 Like

Speed average would make her very powerful. I think upping to slow would be fair.