🌞 Zandria – 5* Holy / Yellow from Contest of Elements

No point pulling this hero that only works for VF wars.

In VF wars, nothing beats mindless attack. As for revive, Heimdall costume is better in my opinion.

I’ve been playing since the release of the game and I’ve only seen Guardian Owl’s special triggered maybe twice, and that’s only because I let it go off so I can see the animation.

Very slow characters, are rendered very useless.

Has anyone played around with this hero yet or are we all holding our breathe until the rush attack war?

I have her and have no idea what to do with her.

2 Likes

image image

Base in your opinion not the name, do you think this is male face or female face ? :smile:
  • Male face
  • Female face
0 voters
2 Likes

Only two choices?

20 non binary options

9 Likes

Oh, I forget about that. Sorry for LGBT :sweat_smile:.

I didn’t vote on this because to me the face could be either. If forced to choose I lean slightly toward male, but it’s close.

2 Likes

The questions that matters for those who pulled this hero. How useful is?

@Ugk26 didn’t realise you pulled her but congrats, even if her usefulness is still undetermined it’s nice to pull someone so rare lol.

1 Like

This portal was actually super good to me, sadly they were all dupes besides Zandria. I got Wolfgang from my earned coins and on the last days offer got another gazelle. A lot of people complained about the cost of this portal. If you’re a new player, this portal was a value imho because of the increased odds. Had I not had these cards already, this would have been one of the best portals I’ve pulled from in a while.

But yes, nice to have her and maybe she will become super useful in the future. But at the moment I’m saving my darts.

3 Likes

Grats on second Gazelle that’s awesome!

1 Like

I spend a “few” in the portal and ended up with Zandria and a few other 5*.

I did my speed leveling to 4.80 (not LB or emblems) and test her for the moment in raids. In different kombo to speed up the mana. If anyone need specific test, let me know.

Based on the “very slow” speed, it is should be much more , e.g. higher damage, etc but I guess SG don’t care to change when a very few have a specific hero.

Happy gaming

1 Like

Are we expecting her to be upgraded to slow? Seems she isn’t very good at all except in rush, whereas Alfrike is very serviceable outside of rush, and much older.

1 Like

Is this a man or woman?

This is a woman. In Greek, the A on the end would typically signify the name is female. For example, my dads name is Andreas, the female would be Andreana. @Jack.O.Kent

5 Likes

Brilliant thanks mate, little bit like the O for men and A for women in Italian?

Thanks very much :+1:t2:

1 Like

Someone who can give feedback how big the impact of her/his passive skill is?

Would like to know if it is possible to take down a purple tank when having 3 yellow heroes attacking/ playing 3 yellow tiles. I don’t think so…but who knows…

If you have time, it would be great if you would try:

"Someone who can give feedback how big the impact of her/his passive skill is?

Would like to know if it is possible to take down a purple tank when having 3 yellow heroes attacking/ playing 3 yellow tiles. I don’t think so…but who knows…"

1 Like

I did a quick test with Hawthorn as enemy tank and on my side 3-1-1 where Zandria and other two yellow heroes were in my party.
Unfortunately it wasn’t enough with 3 tiles. I will observe this in future raids.

Happy gaming

3 Likes