Average
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
Origin Family
Sand Empire Sand
:dizzy: Special Skill: Sand Storm
  • Deals 161% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies receive 339 damage over 3 turns.
  • All enemies get -50% healing received for 2 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
  • Cures status ailments from the caster.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Seasonal Event Legendary Hero?

It’s important to remember that Seasonal Event Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Seasonal Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 4.9% chance of summoning a particular Seasonal Legendary Hero.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 39 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by pull 100
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by pull 598
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by pull 919

Putting that in Perspective

• 61 out of every 100 people won’t get a specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 610,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Seasonal Legendary Hero

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get the specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by the 598th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 598 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Seasonal Legendary Hero

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads:

Sand Empire Heroes

Previous Yunan Thoughts / Discussion Thread:

Feedback Poll - Yunan (post release)

:question: Is Yunan worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Yunan would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Yunan’s Primary Purpose is?

• Offence oriented Damage Dealer
  • Defence oriented Damage Dealer
  • Healing Inhibitor

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Yunan compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Yunan’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Yunan worth giving Fighter Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Yunan is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Yunan is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Well this thread got buried. I was fortunate enough to grab him from an EHT, how would you compare him to Atomos? My only 2 5* greens, could probably use either as tank, and I’m having a hard time deciding. Yunan is no Telluria, but he still seems strong. Slow is the only issue.

Got emblems? His defense is crazy high. Emblemed would be a beast. I’ve come up against him a bunch of times and he always gives me fits. He’s a great tank especially with the green meta.

At the moment yes, only using Fighter emblems on Boldtusk. I do have other 5* barbs (Kage and Malosi), so i guess that might decide it. My main worry is what use is he other than a tank.

Good question. I just faced him on wing for some reason today. He did nothing. I guess it comes down to if you need a tank, yunan. If you want offense, atomos.

2 Likes

Got lucky when doing two single pulls tonight. One of them ended up being Yunan.

Don’t know what to think of him yet. Haven’t seen him much on raids but fought him at tank a couple of times and he seemed decent enough in that spot.

1 Like

I just got him, but I have Magni, Misandra, Panther AND Elena splitting emblems amongst them… I just didn’t need another Fighter :frowning: would he be a good tank for wars without the emblems?

Really needed a good tank, and finally pulled one in Yunan. Any thoughts on how best to leverage him in defence? Any known synergies?

He doesn’t heal but does deal damage and inhibit healing so I’m currently thinking of putting fast hitters all around him to take advantage of the healing reduction and damage but wary of having no healers especially as he’s slow mana…

I’m assuming a blue and red flank is recommended or at least blue flank red wing to stop stacking, so my 5* options here are costume magni, tyr, marjana, Grazul, costume Richard (unleveled), raffaelle (unleveled), costume Elena (unleveled), Baldur (unleveled) plus 4* like c. Boldtusk, c. Kiril, c. Sonya etc. No Vela unfortunately.

For yellow and purple options to round it off I’ve got, Clarissa, grimble, costume domitia, Joon, Ranvir, vivica (unleveled), Freya (unleveled), Leonidas (unleveled), Roc (unleveled) plus 4* like c. Rigard, gafar, Wu etc

Also, in case of double green, I have costume elkanen, Liana, plus c kasshrek, c Mel etc…

I’m thinking something like c. Domitia, c. Magni, Yunan, Marj, Joon but there are emblem conflicts here…

Lastly, is it worth considering one of Roc/gafar/jabbar for the Def bonus to make Yunan even more tanky?

1 Like

If Vela wasn’t nerfed, and Telluria was never released, Yunan + Vela would make crazy but niche combo. It would be surprisingly effective and leave many caught off guard.

Sadly, imho he kind of went the Kunchen path. Strong hero, but not wanted anymore, because there’s one stronger.

Amazing option for those who missed Telluria and don’t have Heimdall and still need to form a green tank defense for war.

2 Likes

Generally replying here.

but a couple tags; @Suicide_Bunny , @Dannyoh31,. @mamibukur

My Yunan

I have Yunan from last year and have him maxed with +18 talents.

Offence

I really enjoy using Yunan on offence. Particularly the DoT element against the most common blue tank (Aegir).

DoT has the benefit of completely ignoring everything that Aegir does… DoT ignores defence buffs and Damage Sharing. So yeah, Yunan is a staple in my green stack attack.

Defence

I run him at tank in both wars and (currently) raids also.

I have found that he has the same (or better) win rate in wars as the Telluria teams. In normal raids he usually has a 50-65% win rate (depending on the rest of the team)

Yunan + Vela is incredibly awesome. Works just as well imo as Telluria does.

Currently I am running the below:

It currently is sitting at 15 wins & 8 losses (almost 75% win)

I’ve tried other various lineups but they all work nicely :slight_smile:

Wars typically it takes at least 2 shots to bring down my defence (below). Would be better if I didn’t split emblems but… I like Jabberwock lol

5 Likes

I have a Guin already. Should I flank yunan with her? Or is yunan solely for tanking. I’m also thinking of boosting that sand DOT so I will def go to sword path.

I am lucky and got him this year. I already have Telluria and I am raising Lianna, because I don’t have any green sniper. So Yunan is going to have to wait to be fully ascended. But I will eventually try to ascend him.
I am very pleased with the 3* heroe Hisan’s performance in tournaments and events. So my guess is Yunan will be good too.

1 Like

Cookie Settings