Youtubers: Let's see those E&P Vids

3 Likes

War Hits - Crew-Raiders vs. ALL4ONE

Not a great performance really… Average Boards & then just terrible gameplay…

More: 🎭 Guvs YouTube Videos / Channel

3 Likes

WARLive! with RaZ n RoX : Top300 shooting to secure a 21-2 WAR record & RaZ takes on RoX for Highest War Score (NOTICE R&R competition postponed to weekend war due to opt-in issue.

Also had to modify stream thumbnail this is for a 21-2 not 20-2 (this later is current record)…

3 Likes

I’ll be there

Lookin forward to it man; was fun last time even tho i monologued chat a bit lol

2 Likes

Yay!! Hope I catch more this time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like this is something that more people should consider before they spend (if they hadn’t considered it before).

Beware, it’s a long one, but there is a point to all of this. Just watch it and tell me what you think.

1 Like

Once you get to a certain point in the game, emblems are the main bottleneck

I have mats but no interest in using them

Have heroes i could max but no interest in maxing them

Troops are in a pretty good place

Now it’s just about emblems

Beefing up 20-30 war heroes > maxing more unemblemed 5s you don’t use

Why i have pretty much 0 interest in pulling. 10 rings and 4 more tabbards are the only mats left that i have even the slightest thirst for but in absolutely no rush to get them.

Just my experience on it and actually should have stopped doing summons long before i did but it is fun to get new stuff, just eventually you have enough stuff that the odds of anything new is very minimal and the fun goes away and the new stuff typically can’t replace what i have as far as practical use go or they clash with classes i already have other useful heroes in. I can’t recall the last time i spent on any pulls or even did gem pulls.

Anyways point being i think it’s a natural point in the game for the average player to not feel it’s necessary to get more heroes or ascension mats outside of the players with the “gotta have em all” mentality. And emblems was to give the “satisfied with what i have” players somethin to continue to work on and progress

2 Likes

Right along side you with this… otherwise I wouldn’t eat maxed 4/5* heroes ha haha. I know I don’t like them and I’ll never use them and have enough. I just have a summoning addiction I’m working on it.

It’s all about making the proper RESETS and knowing when you should hold em…

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run (it’s the 3rd one that my fight of flight says - yo RaZ chill, have a seat)

1 Like

@Rigs @Math4lyfe @Uclapack - Sound Quality was terrible music was up too loud. Not sure anyone hear much that was said. Really bummed about that. So technically settings wise don’t have it down.

One of my worst wars in some time, it initially started out with my 1st MONSTER of the night being spilled all over my lap and then Rox wanted to marshal my hero select ion and team targets LOL I didn’t get much sleep due to having to rerun the Data.

My lowest ever war start 6.5/ppf avg. walking back onto the field with flag 5 (she wouldn’t let me clean after not feeling the force after the tank kill leaving 4 and taking down ZERO in the second. Ohhhh man).

Going to go see if I can catch UCLA/DATORs. I still haven’t had my 1st MONSTER.

:crazy_face:

Cheers you 3 - hope you all do amazing in your wars.

RaZ

p.s. and Roxy had a smile a mile wide most of the time :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Haha must have been a bad night for wars. Sorry buddy it happens. Ours was not very entertaining because we had our first stream fight lol

3 Likes

I missed both streams

2 Likes

What?!

I missed both too… :frowning: … and will probably miss both this weekend as well. But next one after that!! It’s on… popcorn and everything.

3 Likes

My last YouTube video (at least for now). Enjoy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Little Later but War Hits - Crew-Raiders vs. Polish Fighters [PF]

@ThePirateKing; sorry to hear this is your last vid for a while :frowning:

5 Likes

War Hits

4 Likes

War Hits vs. Legends of Space (@BarakoJoe)

5 Likes

Good starting war hits @Guvnor! GG on that war to both are alliances
Hope we cross paths again
Will make sure to record a video for you if that happens :smiley: :+1:t3:

3 Likes

THAT WAS THE ONE NOT TO MISS!!! Dang!!!
ha ha ha

1 Like

This was good fun! Arrived at Seven Days Hunting JUST in time for an inter-family alliance war against Seven Days Condemned!

Great Fun & a close one for most of the war!

2 Likes

This is simply a visual. Those who have an ALT (alternate account or 3 or more accounts you use/play) you should consider your time as being valuable. In my case I had an ipad, old no service Samsung phone, Razer phone and a laptop that I was going in-between to accomplish accounts maintenance.

I always prefer desktop over phone all day. Do more, be more. I didn’t know I could make life much simpler (to this degree) until recent. My Loss your Gain. - RaZoR

I found NOX to be more stable and lightweight than BlueStacks in the end, to my surprise…

@Wormwood thanks for the NOX recommend

2 Likes

Cookie Settings