Youtubers: Let's see those E&P Vids

This was awesome lol

I thought you were about to eat her

Fwiw general feedback is already bring it back and try it at 35-40% then see how she is

Whether that swas SG or not, who knows

But beta definitely didnt deem complete removal of the extra damage necessary

1 Like

people need to understand…this is not her nerf, its her beta, its a starting point…they are causing so much noise that any reasonable voices about balance will be drowned out.

1 Like

Some civilized discussion is goin on in beta

Actually my favorite part of beta opening is the refreshing feeling of seeing good conversations

1 Like

I can imagine…sometimes I wish I was invited to your APL but they are probably scared off by some of my snarky responses to insane posts

I have no clue how or why you’re not there tbh

1 Like

@Ender_BattleSchool thank you very much for the quick, thoughtful and valid response. The ending was also top notch. Perfect execution!

Fully agree with you by the way.

1 Like

haha thanks…I had to rewatch…Did it so quick I forgot what the ending was lol

1 Like

If Vela had her “deals extra damage against fire” removed, you think she would be better than Zeline? How so?

please don’t misquote, but i said “AS good or better” she does more AoE damage, her attack debuff in a stacking meta is almost double, and her resist in a heavy minion meta is one of best around…and as an all around hero her link for serious titan teams and event teams is amazing.

And DoT + initial damage to All unlike anyone else at fast mana

1 Like

haha yes thank you, I mentioned the DoT to someone earlier and forgot to this time…multi-tasking on line with 8 conversations lol

I know the feeling…

the kicker for Zeline is the debuff…they both have their benefits, but for me if I am running Vela I am almost 100% running Ariel so the debuff, for ME, is not a game breaker, because I value a cleanse more than a debuff…if that makes sense.

1 Like

Cleanse heavily outweighs dispels these days

Green only has 1 and harder to get than ariel and her DoT isnt impactful enough vs current front trio

Makes total sense

My apologies, I didn’t hear the first part. All I heard was better than Zeline and I was all like… WHAT! lol

No worries, had enough interactions with you that I knew you had a legit question and werent just trolling or flaming. Again, just my reasonings, but it was enough for me to still ascend her knowing that that nerf may be coming. Still would have LOVED to do Fenrir instead, but even with Nerf I feel Vela is more valuable to me overall.

I think she will be ok after beta. I never really agreed with her 70% (or however much it is) extra damage against red to be quite frank, but if they wanted to move to 40% or so, I’d be down with that.

Her -54% attack on reds is a whole different conversation because there are no red snipers (apart from Marjana) and the best red tile damage dealers are all slow (for the most part) so she alone can shut down an entire color by herself. I understand that Zeline does the same, but she has naturally poor defense to compensate for that and her attack debuff isn’t nearly as impactful because there are a couple fire cleanse options where green has none.

I think SG went too ambitious this year and created heroes that would dominate religiously but had no real viable counters that existed. They made that mistake with Guin, but apparently didn’t learn from it. Hopefully they find the right balance with Vela and Telluria, but in the end… It’s just a game.

1 Like

Have to consider that developers also have to be mindful of what is upcoming…Many powerful S3 heroes havent even sniffed beta yet…a great red sniper or AoE…we don’t know, so have to understand they are trying to balance with what exists AND with what is upcoming.

Thor, Loki, Hela, Odin…im excited for what lies ahead

I am too. I can’t wait for the next wave of Valhalla heroes. I’m actually hording all of my Valhalla coins until November/December. The anticipation is killing me.

1 Like

@Ender_BattleSchool hey again. I checked out some of your videos and I subscribed. I really enjoyed your showcase of using Valhalla hero’s to test. I wanted to ask you a few questions but this forum doesn’t have private messaging I don’t think so if you want to add me on line if you use it’s leilow.

1 Like