Youtubers: Let's see those E&P Vids

This one was against MB from the mighty Crystal Palace.
Very satisfying victory. Good starting board.

1 Like

Congrats! But I hope you realize how wrong you ordered your heroes :slightly_smiling_face:

Magni and Isarnia should have been near Khiona, not Rigard and Proteus which is totally pointless. You must pay attention to the right order every time when you are attacking. The right order may be the key for the victory.

2 Likes

@Scarecrow Yeah I wanted to use those heroes but got confused some what.
Ideally I would’ve liked to have Khiona between Magni and Insarnia
for her attack buff.
I ended up putting Magni where I did for his defense buff to help Insarnia in hopes that she would not be killed with her weaker defense.
But I love your input.
How would you have lined them up against such a tough opponent?

I would have ordered as Rigard, Isarnia, Khiona, Magni, Proteus. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I figured.
That would’ve got the most out of the squad.

Thanks buddy.
Hope it’s going well in your new alliance. They are lucky to have you! :pirate_flag::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Hope you guys have a found a hearty new pirate to join your crew… You take care, kind sir. :slight_smile: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

War hits from last Sunday.

2 Likes

Another 3 war hits.
Track: Blue Monday RMX

2 Likes

War hits. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hate the A.I. in this game now… That is all.

1 Like

Boss Wolf v. Gravemaker: Who Wins? Very Fast v. Very Slow

2 Likes

Who Wins? Boss Wolf v. Guin Tank v. Tank

1 Like

Hehe I’m pretty sure that it wasn’t boss who won that fight :wink: I’d say that Drake and Poseidon had more of a hand in the victory :wink:

1 Like

Of course, its always about team synergy…sometimes Boss wins with suicide by CA and sometimes by sucking up the damage meant for others, and allowing them to fire multiple times…and sometimes he, or any hero, does nothing at all and team loses.

2 Likes

@Guvnor you got me curious so i played around. I decided to take my defense against 6 random defenses (chosen by simply attacking the first 6 revenges in my tower) How did he fare? Defenses were:

Fight 1: Thoth Amun lvl 17 Tank
Fight 2: Richard lvl 7 Tank
Fight 3: Kunchen lvl 7 Tank
Fight 4: Alasie lvl 9 Tank
Fight 5: Kunchen lvl 5 Tank
Fight 6: Kunchen lvl 13 Tank

For Reference my Boss is Lvl 18 with a lvl 30 Crit Troop giving him 1145 Defense and 1867 Health with 280 health per thorn minion.

Of course these are not offenses that would be attacking my defense, but I was curious how the team would do offensively.

Would love to see your attacks against the team, but as always i have to rules for sharing. Cannot be mono (I mean seriously what does that show other than you got some tiles) and you must share both wins AND losses.

Thank you,
Ender of Battle School
line ID: speakerforthedead

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can track you down.

Would probably run this team:

Or this one:

At a slight disadvantage in that my troops are a little bit smaller then yours :wink:

without exposing myself lol id say the Yunan team might fare better…tile dependent as always in this game

I bit the bullet and ascended him. Here’s the defense I’m thinking of

Gonna try Red Hood for the family bonus (3% ATT & 5% DEF). I can go +17 on her and +13/14 on BW.

Should be interesting

1 Like

Autofarming Frostmarch.

1 Like