Youtubers: Let's see those E&P Vids

5 Likes

War hit…

3 Likes

In vain you play so well, if your alliance doesn’t and you are defeated war after war…

1 Like

Do not ever go again against Wilbur without a dispeller; it’s suicidal…

3 Likes

Not really. You don’t need a dispeller, just someone that can cause defense down like Isarnia or Finley. Keep them linked and watch them go down much more quickly.

2 Likes

@Scarecrow, @King_Kyree77, thank you for the input, I usually use Wilbur against Wilbur, but I already use it at 1st flag, and did not mention my last flag is VS WIlbur, and I just hope Wilbur is die with tiles… well… next time I have to be careful.

1 Like

War hits. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice battling.
That last one was a real nailbiter.
And the second one I thought you had with that opening board.
Went South though.
Still a great job thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you, kind sir. Yes, somehow I lost that 2nd one. It was a good board but I played stupid. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You played well, just bad luck (I didn’t see so many misses in a row before). I would have played it the same way, focusing on purple, not green. Though, indeed, as we saw later, activating first the greens and hitting Justice, would have killed her before firing. Or not. We will never know. The fact is you play very well.

2 Likes

The green tile damage for that team is pathetic, that’s why I was trying to focus on the purples, the greens are just for backup. Maybe next time I will put Little John in place of Gadeirus for some fire power atleast. Anyway, thank you for the encouragement. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

About this… Gad should be paired with Proteus.

1 Like

Yes, you mentioned this before. But I couldn’t find a 3-2 combo where I could do that. I put a healer in all my teams, so if I have to replace Sartana or Seshat, which I didn’t want. And Proteus plays a important role in my yellow 3-2 team. Justice needs time to fire, so Proteus helps in stalling the enemy long enough. I will see what I can do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

War hit…

War hit 29 kills

2 Likes

A couple of 4500TP opponents.
Tempting to go mono ,but went with
3-2 for the thrill of it all.
:wink::sunglasses::pirate_flag: https://youtu.be/L4VRCSsEfRI

3 Likes

Mighty alliance and a mighty player.
I do savor these wins. :sunglasses::metal:t3:

3 Likes