War hits. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4600 + TP Versus my Ice Blizzard.
Yarr!!! :pirate_flag::sunglasses:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I did horribly.

3 Likes

I found Albertus too. @AncientPirate1. But he was a little weaker than yours. Empires and puzzles: fight a 4500+ team power. Let's goo - YouTube

2 Likes

Awesome victory. Crazy how strong they’re getting.
Thanks for sharing.

Yess I know. I’m struggling to reach 4300 and they already on 4600. It’s crazy

1 Like

Nice video, but the music breaks them!!

BRAVO!

War hit…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Nice vids. Some advices though :slight_smile:

@jinbatsu - Always try to clean a side first, then ghost tiles. Do not hit the heroes anymore with tiles (like you did with Kasshrek). And second battle should have been won easily, but you did a mistake from the start. Instead to hit Rigard with Grimm, then 3 blue tiles upon him to finish the job, you wasted the Grimm’s special on the other side. So, do not forget, first clean a side, then make combinations only in the open space to double the mana generation of your heroes.

@ThePirateKing 4-1 is the worst. You don’t have the force of a mono, neither the tile damage of the second colour, as you have with 3-2. So you should set your attacks mono and 3-2 for wars. First battle would have been won with 2 purples, Drake being eliminated much earlier. Good job anyway. I like to watch how you manipulate the board and is like you can see the future, because it seems you take the best decisions :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the advice. And yes, this is the first time I was trying 4-1 because they were all 4300+ defenses, and I had a feeling that 3-2 might fall short with my limited roster strength. But, yes, I think I will stick to 3-2 or mono from now on. And thanks to you, I am learning how to manipulate the board a little better and trying to eliminate as many mistakes as possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the advice… I try to ghost tile, but almost have bad board, well noted now clean a side 1st.

Well, I always prefer to choose more opponents because Grimm hit-3 and defdown-3, but I was wrong… thank you for your input, this is new to me. Very very valuable info for me, thanks alot, I learn something new :+1: :grinning:

2 Likes
5 Likes

War hit…

3 Likes

In vain you play so well, if your alliance doesn’t and you are defeated war after war…

1 Like

Do not ever go again against Wilbur without a dispeller; it’s suicidal…

3 Likes

Not really. You don’t need a dispeller, just someone that can cause defense down like Isarnia or Finley. Keep them linked and watch them go down much more quickly.

2 Likes

@Scarecrow, @King_Kyree77, thank you for the input, I usually use Wilbur against Wilbur, but I already use it at 1st flag, and did not mention my last flag is VS WIlbur, and I just hope Wilbur is die with tiles… well… next time I have to be careful.

1 Like

4 Likes