Youtubers: Let's see those E&P Vids

Went 6 for 6 against The Avengers today :slight_smile: :muscle:

6 Likes

Check out my 6 one-shots against End of the Line :slight_smile:

4 Likes

"So a friend of ours is visiting and that put us at 30 members for this war. OKS rolled out the welcome wagon once again, lol. Tough war as usual. We weren’t expecting to meet them so soon but it’s all good, congratulations on their win. We hope to meet them again once we’re a bit more settled in.

This was an improvised recording, which to be honest, are my favorite kind. I don’t plan these things too far in advance. Anyway, I discuss in some detail my current war teams, how I pick targets and do my usual walk through on my general war strategy. Also, I just realized that I never released my Skadi in depth hero review, so that’s something I plan to do as soon as I can, keep an eye out…

Thanks for stopping by, please comment with any feedback and suggestions on the channel content, I plan on doing these more often and on various topics…

Until then, happy raiding…

- wormwood"

This topic was automatically opened after 3 hours.

Hello, it’s me again. :smile: This time with 6 one-shots against SPRITZ. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been a little while since last posting here;

6/6 war hits! Admittedly the war matchmaking was a little skewed but I tried taking on only the bigger enemies to make up for it.

More: 🎭 Guvs YouTube Videos / Channel

1 Like

Review Bai Yenog Brazil

1 Like

5/5 and a cleanup

Raid snip during live stream and before phone needed a break. Work in progress minion setup for those interested in minion synergy utilizing an all colored team setup

Not how I wanted to introduce Noor just yet but it’s coming :slight_smile:

@Mr.Spock

Helluva board haha and hard to watch my team rip itself to pieces :smile:

:vulcan_salute:t2:

1 Like

Another small upload that I figured would be worthy of education

War Hit 6x…

2 Likes

Another fun war with the Allstars… Thanks for the awesome war chat !

1 Like

Some stuff from today’s live stream. A lot of tight matches as well but good times.

1 Like

Great war @jinbatsu

1 Like

1 Like

Vídeo Calendar Brazil

1 Like

Bai Yeong

1 Like

Cookie Settings