Youtubers: Let's see those E&P Vids

War Hits vs. Legends of Space (@BarakoJoe)

More: 🎭 Guvs YouTube Videos / Channel

5 Likes

Good starting war hits @Guvnor! GG on that war to both are alliances
Hope we cross paths again
Will make sure to record a video for you if that happens :smiley: :+1:t3:

3 Likes

THAT WAS THE ONE NOT TO MISS!!! Dang!!!
ha ha ha

1 Like

This was good fun! Arrived at Seven Days Hunting JUST in time for an inter-family alliance war against Seven Days Condemned!

Great Fun & a close one for most of the war!

More: 🎭 Guvs YouTube Videos / Channel - #2 by Guvnor

2 Likes

This is simply a visual. Those who have an ALT (alternate account or 3 or more accounts you use/play) you should consider your time as being valuable. In my case I had an ipad, old no service Samsung phone, Razer phone and a laptop that I was going in-between to accomplish accounts maintenance.

I always prefer desktop over phone all day. Do more, be more. I didn’t know I could make life much simpler (to this degree) until recent. My Loss your Gain. - RaZoR

I found NOX to be more stable and lightweight than BlueStacks in the end, to my surprise…

@Wormwood thanks for the NOX recommend

2 Likes

Much better performance this week compared to last time.

2 Likes

How do you like them apples?

1 Like

Up & down seems to be the trend currently… War vs. KotN (@Julia & @GOON18)

2 Likes

OOOOH I didnt realise YOU are the Guvnor I been smacking…

HEHEHE Ill upload the videos later :blush:

2 Likes

The rare times I decided to do something with the vivavideo app.

Forgive the noob usage.

Watch at 0.5 speed to catch the animation and speech and emojis

3 Likes

Nice instrumental music \m/ who was the last one I can’t remember who does it.

@Dudeious.Maximus Thanks! On the last one i posted i think you mean paint it black from season 1 of westworld. Or heart upon my sleeve by avicii

1 Like

Cool thanks. Love that madien fear of the dark. Always like good music on war and raid hits, @Wormwood on his early videos has cool music to it stuff I listen too :sunglasses: :+1:
Also well played on the raid

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah i have a bunch of music from this amazing russian piano player gamazda. All the piano stuff is from her

1 Like

Bit late but last Mid-Week war vs. Wolves of the North… Back-to-back wars with the “north” family alliances :rofl:… so Tagging @Julia and @GOON18 again :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Uff, you got some bad boards…

Some recorded crap, My phone doesn´t perform well playing and recordin so I don´t know if I will keep doing clips.

2 Likes

Weekend War Hits!!

Last war with 7DH for a little bit as my Temping Time there is complete for this go round.

Nice to finish with a big V AND doing half-decently too :rofl:

3 Likes

Have a look at them now... SMH.

I just DO NOT have the genetic make up to resist…

WAR with RaZoR & his “DREAM” TEAM (His 3 ALT Accounts)

Ha ha ha. One is a TRUE ALT, DreamScalper!

The other 2 were container holders until I was stuck in for a couple weeks and I worked the other 2 up as F2P for about a week and then got them some 3/4 * heroes. DANG IT!!! The GAMBLE has got me in this game… damn it.

We won our 1st 2 wars together (My account was ‘relaxing’ with them). Now its just those 3 and really DreamWeapon (previously GRIMM) has no bench nor does DreamKiller! They have some good heroes just 1/1’s in a Mono are not very dependable in flags 2-6.

So DreamScalper needs to show up in a big way being I’m not in the war with them.

C’MON DS!

I’m at BATMAN [11H] rEdRuM for likely a war or more longer. This stream was a last minute decision and DANG guys once again tech issues/oversight: Flags 2 & 3 I provided commentary during and the MIC was off and the music was down so low you couldn’t hear it (so you got the SILENT treatment for that duration).

– [ NOTE to Revisit ]--------------------------------------------------- At 52:30 in the stream (flag 4): Gregorian and Kingston both hit Seshat who has a -34 Defense against her in effect. It appeared ZERO damage was done. Off the top of my head I don’t know what was in effect that she was able to resist damage. If you do please let me know. ------------------------------------------------------------
Forum PlayerZ let me know…

My commentary prior to flag 5 was hard to hear with the music & once again I wasn’t talking directly into the MIC (smh). I wish I had more time to commit to this process for the sake of clarity. I got really close guys to getting the live streaming down for a quality presentation overall. I learned a in the process (so I’m grateful for that). I certainly have the knowledge to get someone up and running if you need the help in the future. Personally in the future I will not make it a point to Live Steam War Hits. I have no idea if this is helping/benefiting other players at all. Well especially if you can not hear me or clearly hear me. lol GO BATS! - RaZ

"°REVENANT° vs Cohesion’s Ritual - war hits

I got lucky with many of the cascades, things worked out mostly as planned this time around. I haven’t done one of these in a long time so I figure why not since it went so well.

Special thanks to Cohesion for an awesome war chat and a ton of great vids shared. Until next time…"

2 Likes