Youtubers: Let's see those E&P Vids

Our lowest Offensive War score so far… 18:1 confirmed!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Grats on the win!

When was the 1 loss?

1 Like

Thanks! On 7/8 when two people decided not to attack.

1 Like

War hits. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

War Hits vs. Fantastic Alliance

More: 🎭 Guvs YouTube Videos / Channel

6 Likes

Thanks Rigs. I actually went back and read some of the comments made that I wasn’t aware of! Rigs yeah buddy, most overlook Boots special in full – I suspect simply because they do not have (lucky pull for me) or that simply ■■■■■ is rare with limited TOA. Boots has AOE HOT @548/4 (so I did have a healer) w/solid Attack up & my fav skill - summoners summoning! Thus, my Joy that was probably apparent about adding Santa to that attack team vs the slew of slow enemies. Even though @Roxy_TM scoffed at that addition LOL. It all worked as imagined. Ha hah. No doubts existed on my end, boots would fire up elf minions early and throughout for Santa along with his own 3 blind mice with top attack stats of 30%/ea.

Know better than to mix BK w/Mitz - I should by now (I still make the mistake at times due to prior habit). That dulling of her special it almost makes her reflect worthless which you agreed on experiencing as well. In the chat stream you mentioned there being a conflict with Mits and Marjana (more minor that the BK one) – I wasn’t aware. You even said you had run dual Marjanas with it happening LMAO. Could you expand on the conflict as I’m not able to think of what it is at the moment or send via LINE PM. Thanks bud! As I had Marjana & Mitz on that one :slight_smile:

Thanks @Math4lyfe.

@Wormwood - Worm- 100% agree Rox needs her own Mic – lol. It does take some adjustment to use. I’m going to order a duplicate of mine which seems quality today. Should be here for the weekend war when we go for that 19-1 RECORD! Just not 100% that the system will handle the dual mic input well, just don’t know – I’m going to find out though! Thanks man.

2 Likes

@Razor

Marjana is rogue so her talent has chance to dodge direct damage

Which if 1 or 2 marjanas dodge under mitsuko, it can sometimes leave the blue opponent alive and they can fire again before you have mitsuko charged again. So that blue opponent u think “mits is up so no reason to worry about that guy/girl” can become a “ahh sh…” moment

It’s not as big of an issue as bk because marjana is smaller chance of occuring plus only effects herself but i have had it cause issues at times especially if the blue opponent isn’t a AoE and only targets marjana with sniper damage(think alice, alasie, magni, etc)

1 Like

The red team i was confused about was

Bt bk and zim

All 3 buff attack

All 3 overwrite the other

And only 1 does direct damage

So i just thought it was an odd setup so was curious about it. I see teams i wouldn’t normally think to use, i ask questions, more of curiosity than criticism(some take it as criticism but that is not usually my intent behind the questions, tho i dont think u took it that way anyways)

I’ll have to reread the chat to recall talk about santa and puss(tho i would love to have pnb)

1 Like

War hits vs 7 гномов (Translation: 7 Gnomes)

5 Likes

War Hits - Crew-Raiders vs Invictus Resurrection

4 Likes

Played these boards pretty well. Not much I could do with the last one. underwhelming defenses we played in this one. At least at tank.

3 Likes

War hits. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks RIGS! Get that point for sure. Now if I Trip a BT, BK, ZIM - man kick me out of the FORUM, I hope to HECK you just saw it wrong LOL, yeah stupid Fire Trifecta… (Now I have to go LOOK you @*()&%). If I did Owe you a case of RED BULL REG!

1 Like

So Roxy had to Shave off her Eyebrows or her head - she went Eyebrows…
Next Loser think will be MoHaWK hAIRCUT @Rigs @Uclapack (I visited my first MERC after 480 days of running Titan Mafia the Alliance back in Aug I think 2018 Avalon Lounge just following war - and guess who they had just whallopped?? AVENGERS LMAO - a couple of the originals I first met on my Lone Wolf Journey were still there too! MEMORIESSSS… told them a full 360 would be them joining the BAT FAMILY - tbd)

@Wormwood: she didn’t go for the dual Mic idea… so I quit Streaming, but I enjoyed it so much we will just have to hear a muffled chick… and we are on for Wed I think! LOL

2 Likes

Lol

@Uclapack & @Razor with a mohawk on the line in a war bet “stream-off” would be pretty epic

U guys may have to line call each other to talk sh*t during your hits lol

Actually go ahead and 1 up it @Razor

Ucla & Dator vs Razor & Roxy

Double the mohawks, double the fun

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

War Hits - Crew-Raiders vs. ALL4ONE

Not a great performance really… Average Boards & then just terrible gameplay…

3 Likes

WARLive! with RaZ n RoX : Top300 shooting to secure a 21-2 WAR record & RaZ takes on RoX for Highest War Score (NOTICE R&R competition postponed to weekend war due to opt-in issue.

Also had to modify stream thumbnail this is for a 21-2 not 20-2 (this later is current record)…

3 Likes