Youtubers: Let's see those E&P Vids

Description in the video.

1 Like

Level 10 Advanced Springvale Festival! Enjoy!

1 Like

After a series of horrible to okay wars, finally got 6 one shots. Very lucky boards. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Here is a few raids done, won and lost but rematches.
I Was trying killing time so wanted to give viewers something to watch.
There are all using mono teams only against the opponents tank, it wasn’t about winning or losing or about good or bad boards. Don’t take my rambling seriously as it was just talk during a match, gotta make the fun exciting right, lol. Have fun watching. Matches are mostly for 2600 plus cups high

Although there is about 20 or matches on there It was cut short due to the bid recorder not supporting more than 4gigs.

I did end up making the top 100 leaderboard though.

Obviously only there for a few minutes.

2 Likes

War hit 5/6, finally face Telluria tank (only one opponent though).

War hit 6/6… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

If you enjoy watching these videos, considering subscribing to my YouTube channel where I attack them all the time. I just posted one today with Drake, Killhare, Telluria, Vela, Gravemaker as a way to test out Killhare.

Channel: Www.youtube.com/c/MrSpock (will redirect on mobile to mobile app)

4.6k+ playlist

5 Likes

“That’s unfortunate…”

Loved it. Enjoyed sharing some of your pain, also Killhare is one of my relatively few rare 5* so I experienced a little schadenfreude watching her bust your team :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha thanks. Had to let her bust me the first time for the sake of good documentation, but the second time I busted back :muscle:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

She’s fierce though, congratulations on that pull!

2 Likes

Here’s some green tank action from the last two wars :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey gang. Hope all is well. If anybody wants to watch Season 3 continuation I’ll be live streaming it on my channel in a few moments.

https://www.twitch.tv/leilow/

Just click the link and if should show up and of course stay safe!

Some more war hits :slight_smile:

@VFROOD, I think we just had a war with your alliance. Great fight and congrats on winning the #PlayApartTogether challenge. :slight_smile:

4 Likes
5 Likes

This is cool great game playing and the songs fit with it @Wormwood

Must watch people :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This looks fun. Coming out of semi-retirement for this, lol… Will post as soon as I get it done…

2 Likes

I talked a lot so the video is long, but watch it and tell me what moves you would have made on the boards I lost to. And don’t forget to like, subscribe and comment down below (on the video).

2 Likes

A variety of green tanks this time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I enjoyed this very much… Nice job man… Great war teams overall, rng don’t care though, lol, but it is what it is, you def did the best you could all things considered…

1 Like

Finally got around to watching the whole thing… Holy cow, this had me at the edge of my seat, err, not because of the battles though, I was just waiting for the the phone to die at any second :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you, I thought I did too, but I didn’t know if I made a mistake that I couldn’t see. Nice to know I did my best. :grin::grin:

Very nicely done… Loved the rallied your way back from a couple of those close calls, also the music was awesome… Congrats on a great war…

1 Like

Cookie Settings