"You're Fired" - careers for heroes

Bane goes off and becomes a fire fighter. One day in and he rescues a little girl from a burning building. This making him - her first hero.

12 Likes

The real question is will Sumimoto ever get his groin itch fixed, and if so will he become a spokesman for Johnson & Johnson?

3 Likes

That’s so beautiful…

1 Like

Bizarrely, he is horribly miscast as Chief Brodie’s wife

5 Likes

Ya know I was looking at my roster and I saw Aegir and Lady Locke and wondered…if they got together they’d have a little “Peters” He has his fathers eyes…that got me thinking about other “pairings”

1 Like

Hawkmoon runs for the Senate. Gains notoriety for being 1/1000 Native American.

After elected, tells citizens she’s going to “heal” this great Nation.

2 Likes

Caedmon runs a landscaping service. His customers, strangely, never argue with his design ideas.

Tiburtus longs for a Met Opera appointment, but he is less basso profundo and more tenore mediocre. So while he awaits his break, he is a competitive barista.

4 Likes

That’s fantastic :joy:

4:4 characters

2 Likes

/salute high praise from a bard of your caliber!
I wish I could say I put entirely too much thought into that, but my brain just does this. I’m always entertained.
:joy:

3 Likes

Richard is going to become a 2 sport mega-star. Retiring his Cloud Hammer for a baseball bat and holding a football in the other.

3 Likes

Gravemaker, upon leaving the stronghold he once called home. Slowly removed his mask and costume, revealing to be a guy dressed in a polo shirt and some Khakis with a name badge with the name “Petri” written on it.

Gravemaker: Whew, you just can’t breathe in these things. Oh well, another day in the office.
Whistles a merry tune and walks toward the SGG building.

7 Likes

Vivica— She is a “scholar supreme” according to SG. She puts these skills to use as a College Professor by day but is a Club/Bar Owner by night

Richard — Has no discernable skills. Waiter/Bartender in Vivica’s club full time.

Natalya — Entertainer in Vivica’s Club by night but also has a day job

Little John & Gretel — Lumberjacks

Rigard — High school P.E teacher. Teaches Fencing

Cyprian & Sabina — High Fashion Models. Everyone thinks their faces are fancy makeup and face tattoos.

Triton — Whale & Dolphin trainer at Seaworld

Gormek — World-renowned food critic

Layla — Commercial Model. Charms everyone

Li Xiu & Chao — In the military

Belith — Makes fitness DVDs. Loved for her creative thigh work outs

Tarlak — Celebrity Personal Trainer. Co stars in some of Belith’s dvds

Rudolph — Dead

Wilbur — Fisherman by day. Adult movie star by night

Quintus — Snapped. Mad scientist in a basement somewhere trying to engineer a real life Catdog

6 Likes

Horghall goes on as a supporting role in well known action movies. A bit typecast, he’s best known for his one-liners; most notably, introducing himself.

5 Likes

Is it batman? I bet it’s batman

tenor%20(36)

6 Likes

Renfield hung up his hat and took a good hard look in the mirror…

Police later descrined the scene as one of the most common suicides they often see, and in the end, benefited no one.

Most people that knew him agreed that they saw him around a lot, but never really spoke to him.

He’ll be remembered most for the Party City company Chritmas Party Secret Santa, where somehow, everyone pulled Renfeld, but nobody gave him any gifts. Maybe not so ironically, that was the night he took his own life…

RIP Ren…

5 Likes

Tyrum and Oberon travel with the Circus.

They have one job. They work in the haunted house.

When people walk through they’re supposed to lean forward from the dark, rattle their bones and chatter their jaws, before leaning back for the next group.

“You have one job!” was also the very line Oberon’s boss used when firing him.

Often showing up drunk to work, Oberon took his passion to making a popular seasonal beer in the midwest before gaining some national recognition.

2 Likes

Ahahaha that’s fantastic.

The Renfeld one is dark, dude

2 Likes

I calls it like I sees it. Renfeld’s problem was that he was cursed with his own self-awareness.

We’ve all seen the guy. No man should have to live like that.

2 Likes

Quintus was a well known around town. He’d often go around asking people “Excuse me, sir, what time is it?”

The locals would tell him. “11:15” they’d say, as an example.

“No. I mean, what YEAR?!? He’s coming!”

We all got a kick out of it. Guy thinks he’s a time traveler. Poor dude probably lost his hand working on a car, or something; and his mind went with it.

People would usually throw him whatever change they had in their pockets, or a few bucks at the 7-11s and gas stations he’d frequent.

“Wouldn’t it be something?” we used to joke about him as a time traveler.

That was years ago, don’t see much of him lately, but they say, on a cold night, you can see his fire keeping him warm in the wooded area next to the highway overpass, huddled in in an sleeping bag or old blanket…

“I’ve gotta get back…” he’d murmur. “Must stop… the Dark Lord…”

5 Likes

Does us some fan-fiction one day @Kayo, you’ve got some worthy imagination in there

1 Like