Your wish for Christmas?

What would you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?

I wish for that Rare Quest Orb/Poison Darts one. And ultimately for Joon(Yellow 5*) as my TC would be ready just in time. :blush:

A less troubled world where everyone could just wish something from EP and not trouble anymore of basic needs like food, shelter and safety from violence.

Gamewise a good 5* red hero like elena, marjana or khagan. As red is the color of this holiday :wink: . Joon would be welcome as well would him show off.

Limitless gems account, thank you :face_with_monocle:

I’d love a “year in review” opportunity to get HOTM released in 2017. Here’s looking at you, Athena! :clinking_glasses:

Having no good 5* hero and so needing all of them, I believe my best choice would be to settle for the limitless gems as well :face_with_monocle:

@Banutu
The rare quests I believe cycle through colors. How did it go lately… Now was Green, before that uh, Red? Right? I don’t remember how they went exactly, but if you can, then you will know when the Yellow one comes around :slight_smile:

I’d like a 4* or 5* Purple that is not terrible (I have… Boomer) and would really love Wu Kong to pair my Jackal(s)

I liked a yellow hero 5 stars or a green 5 star (alberich) was cool

Frostmarch quest. Farsight telescopes is so rare

Why just Frostmarch? How about every rare quest in a 24 hour period or something crazy like that :slight_smile:

You’re all asking for crazy stuff, I just want some fine gloves and for @Elpis and @Ellilea to never stop using the :face_with_monocle: face

I want an iTunes card. And a pony. :grin:

Fine gloves have gotten scarce for me for some reason :face_with_monocle:

Monochles it’s not trendy anymore, sorry.
It’s purple unicorn time now :unicorn:

:unicorn: :face_with_monocle: :unicorn: :face_with_monocle: :unicorn: :face_with_monocle: :unicorn: :face_with_monocle: :unicorn: :face_with_monocle:

I kinda like both :grin:

Lol, not sure if a unicorn or a horse with a carrot.
Well, no matter, we conquer them all :face_with_monocle::unicorn: