Your Online Challenge Event Database and Leaderboard

That’s right! One place to keep your scores. No more searching for that piece of scratch paper, no more trying to thumb through your galleries for a screenshot… All your scores for ALL the events in one place that gets BROADCAST on the soon to be released friendly competition CHALLENGE EVENTS Leaderboard! If you are the hero of heroes and have a top 5 score in any of the 15 categories your avatar, Player name and Alliance name are broadcast for the larger community of players to see as well all of us – giving us the SCORE to top!

You can thank @MrsBCW for this one Gang! She was the catalyst in the 1st official T.M.U.G. CHAt Event for Members with the suggestion! This is going to be FUN! You like to have fun right? :smile: :wink:

EMPIRES-AND-PUZZLES_The-Razzle-Dazzle-Fun-House_TMUG-ONLINE-CE-HIGH-SCORE-DATABAE-FOR-UG-MEMBERS_Titan-Mafia

EXTRA-LARGE_The-Suggestion-from-MrsBCW-in-the-TMUG-1st-Official-CHAt-Event

@MrsBCW @Rigs @Jedon @Slingbow @Rook

7 Likes

This is awesome @Razor and @MrsBCW

4 Likes

Look forward to competing for some high scores! @Slingbow I’ll have to try and catch you in the Chat room soon buddy!

1 Like

EVENTS DATABASE - CHALLENGE EVENTS

Keep cool and get ready to be schooled! Those with the Top 5 Scores in each of the events rarities now have a place to store and glorify themselves… TMUG will provide a dedicated section of the site page to celebrate you - the friendly competition guys…

@Kor1sco,@SkiParty , @Olmor, @Luiz, @LadyAnesthesia, @keltik, @AngkorKhmer, @AirHawk, @darkangel5531, @SpunkRat

6 Likes

EVENTS DATABASE - SEASONAL EVENTS

Keep cool and get ready to be schooled! Those with the Top 5 Scores in each of the events rarities now have a place to store and glorify themselves… TMUG will provide a dedicated section of the site page to celebrate you - the friendly competition guys…

@Starryeyedgryph, @Khaleesi01, @Anetho, , @Hcmitchellr, @DoctorStrange, @MacKenzie, @EVA01, @Wormwood

3 Likes

So, those that place in the events?

1 Like

nice work guys. you never cease to amaze me

1 Like

Wow! love it! Thank you!!! @Razor and @MrsBCW

2 Likes

Alright Guys! The Challenge/Seasonal Event Leaderboard is up! First run limiting to Wonderland and the upcoming… then as more people enter the scores I’ll open it up to all. Backgrounds alternate as well…

Slick board for my Slick Peeps! Best success in the WAR!

Raz

@Starryeyedgryph @DoctorStrange @keltik @AngkorKhmer @AirHawk @Olmor @LadyAnesthesia @SkiParty @Kikyo @Rigs

4 Likes

LOL!!! Why didn’t someone call me out on this! There are no scores on Seasonal events! Duhhh. Think I will just chop this one out… unless someone comes up with a good idea. RaZ

Definetely a good idea, even if not much used yet.

Keep the good work buddy :call_me_hand:

1 Like