Your game server has serious problems

that’s why I’m saying it is a server side communication issue

and it is tied into the graphics of this game when either a certain visual pops up or enough tiles combo that causes some ‘overload’ freeze

it is like my phone is running too fast for their server to keep up with

like my Myztero’s special use always glitches the game, or when Creeping Vines goes off it always locks up the game

I mean the fact I can’t even do Mystic Visions shows my problem is rooted in some server side link that the devs still have not fixed in months for Android users

From playing on multiple devices I’ve always found it’s about the device and internet connection. When I use an iphone8 or newer on wifi or decent non WiFi connection it’s always good.

3 Likes

And I’m saying all the graphics are run locally because the game would not run if every battle required server side communication for every move. All the server needs to get is the end result of the battle.

As I recall this is why the devs once said that having a replay option for war hits would be difficult to implement. They would have to add in server side communication for the actual battle progress.

If it IS graphics glitches causing the problems then it is a game issue but likely not a server issue. Thus my suggestion to open a support ticket as it would be specific to your brand of phone or your phone’s specific graphic driver.

2 Likes

@nevarmaor then if everything runs locally on my phone (supposedly) then why can’t I load Mystic Vision ads and why the hell does the problem persist when I do normal ■■■■ like scrolling through my hero roster? or game freeze on map scrolling? or game freezes when I scroll through my base without clicking on anything at all?

NOTHING is running player side because if all these things ran locally without the E&P server, then there would no reason to have constant online access to trigger ALL these things in the first place

that is just a BS excuse the devs are giving you (us) to hide their own server deficiency

again, nothing runs locally on this game as you have to first connect to it and maintain that connect to further play it

@Ruskin505 yet none of these disconnects happen on my phone on any other program

only Empires & Puzzles

… odd right?

2 Likes

Again, if nothing ran locally this game would run at a snail’s pace and use huge amounts of data. You are confusing maintaining a server connection with running on the server. The two are different.

The Mystic Vision is a separate issue.

1 Like

I find the game annoyingly sensitive to the quality of the internet connection. My choices out here in rural US are satellite and cellular and the satellite connection even in good weather can be kind of packet-y.

I wish there was a way to pause what I’m doing to seek a better connection and then resume, as opposed to just killing it and giving me a zero :shrug:

2 Likes

I have the opposite problem where empires and puzzles is never the problem for me.

I’m guessing other games are more optimized (or require less power so to speak) for your device.

2 Likes

We are arguing completely different things here and you are not getting what I am saying. You seem to think the game runs entirely on the server and I don’t.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Everybody just calm down :laughing: yes the game lags since the update but they’re working on it. yes there could be issues with your phone, there could be issues with the proxy, there could be aliens coming down and beaming intelligent life-forms that were supposed to be fixing the game. :thinking:

Annoying for sure but not life endangering kick back relax eat a Snickers have some :popcorn: and :beer: and eventually it will get fixed. :blush:

2 Likes

@Mistress_of_Shadows problem is I zero out most of the time I play E&P now

just had 2 War hits - with my best squads no less - crash and gave me no contribution towards the team effort

I can’t hit half the Titans because their specials auto-freeze my game

heck I lock up just doing normal ■■■■ in the game that doesn’t trigger off any fancy visuals

it is just unplayable for me atm

1 Like

Hate to say it my friend but i have no filter. There is no way that is all sg. A lag … Yes. Not showing flags at the top. … Yes. But all that? Either u have cached at maxed capacity or there is a wifi issue. Sorry to say it but have u tried playing without wifi on?

1 Like

@Mistress_of_Shadows can you atleast tell me if there is any way to actually check out if there is a cache or wifi issue in this game?

I mean its not like my phone’s web browser just stops at random like it does with E&P

I can literally watch entire movies on Netflix without ever having breaks or stoppages

and having my play time be literally restricted to direct connections on a phone will be quite difficult considering everything is done wireless through it

it is not like I can jack an ethernet cable directly into my phone to create some static connection

the only problem it could be is a communication issue from my phone to the E&P server and it does not get fixed with an un-install to re-install

just typing out that it is a wifi problem is not really helping at all here

Go in the app settings in your phone. Click on the game and clear cache NOT DATA.

If that dont work go to your phone settings and clear your phone cache NOT DATA.

Then turn off wifi and try to connect. Then try with wifi ( u should get a new signal )

Full disclosure I am no expert and don’t know :poop: but this helped me. Either way I’m not responsible :laughing:

Good luck.
:popcorn: :beer:

2 Likes

I’ve got to say, It’s pretty annoying watching tiles take 10 second to make it up the screen.

1 Like

@Mistress_of_Shadows well cache clearing did nada

my problem isn’t a wifi issue because I play E&P through my phone’s standard connection anyways

and this post got flagged instead of a rep actually communicating with me in trying to address the issue

this is my shocked face :o

like I said, I didn’t expect much from those guys to begin with so …

2 Likes

Well, theres a new update out. Hope that helps. Other than that… All I can offer is :popcorn: and :beer: and well wishes.

2 Likes

Wanted to say I am experiencing the same issues both on android and android emulator on gaming computer. Defiantly their server as everything else runs fine. Perhaps too many events, quest on a constant daily basis and they are running out of space heh?

This is completely false.

You need online access for certain things… Login, start/end battles and stages… Occasional handshake during battles and stages, etc. But a ton of stuff happens locally including much of what you are saying causes your phone to freeze.

1 Like

While this is true, it still doesn’t prove anything you are saying. A huge portion of this game runs locally on your phone.

Almost all of your issues scream your phone.

I have NONE of those problems.

1 Like