Your first push into the top rankings?

I usually stay at around 2400 trophies. I always open the diamond raid chest. I’m also the only one in my alliance consistently in diamond. Friday night, I went on a winning streak and unintentionally got really high up in trophies. I decided to use a few raid flasks and see how high I could get. I made it to 2775 trophies and global rank 54. I never expected this to happen, since I only have five maxed 5*. I lost the place pretty fast, but it was nice to make it that high.

When was your first push into the top rankings? Was it intentional?

5 Likes

My first push was similar to yours. I was close to 100 so I said why not. Then figured too 50. Next I knew I was too 10.

I kept pushing for 1, but I couldn’t win enough against the top teams. Like you, I don’t have a solid group of 5*. Working on that now!

2 Likes

Yeah, I was just trying to fill a raid chest. That’s when I realized I was almost in the top 1000 and thought I’d see how far I could push it. Next time I hope to make it into the top 50.

I’m actually still working on 4*. I’m one of the many players who was lost at first. I didn’t even see the point of having more than one maxed of each color, other than for war. I didn’t know anything about color stacking, etc…

I have some 5* and ascension materials. Some highly desirable 5*'s actually(panther, Guin, Ariel, Kunchen). Getting into the top 100 was more luck than skill, I had a lot of amazing boards in a row.

1 Like

Sounds like you are gaining that skill. You will make it!

1 Like

Thanks! I hope so! Prioritizing titan damage right now. My alliance still can’t beat 8* titans :confused: I want more ascension mat rolls.

1 Like

That is smart. My alliance just recently made 8* titans regular fodder.

It is great being consistently there

1 Like

Makes me wish I had Tarlak. I have the ascension mats for him, so if he is featured this month in Atlantis, I’ll do a few pulls and hope for the best. Upgrading the guardians now(panther, falcon, jackal) for elemental defense down.

2 Likes

My first time in the Top 100 was a complete accident. I was so focused on filling the chest, i kept going. Stopped around 90 when the chest was filled

2 Likes

Was at 83 globally with 2798 cups…locally I am lucky to live in a small country as Switzerland, there u make it regularly to the top100 and even top10.

On the other side, I was a hard revenge when I fell down around 400 cups within 4 minutes after hitting rank 83 :grimacing:

2 Likes

I actually made it into diamond by accident too. I was attacked like 10 times in a row and won 6 of them. When I checked my trophies I was in Diamond

1 Like

Sounds about right. I had never been hit so much overnight before. Fell really fast.

1 Like

First time in top 100 was 4 months into the game. Like others, it was unintended, just trying to fill chest.

6 months into game, I signed into a lot of successful defense wins. Filled chest and reached #3.

In April, 7 months into game, another successful defense had me near 2700 cups. Filled chest and used one flask to #1. Off the bucket list.

2 Likes