Do you remember who your first 5* hero was, and how it made you feel?

Do you remember who your first 5* hero was and how it made you feel???

I remember mine was Thorne, and even though I knew a lot of people said he was a bad 5*, boy did he sure make me smile when he showed up.

7 Likes

Mine was Leonidas, and he’s still at 3/70 because some time later I got Vivica and of course prioritized levelling her.

1 Like

Mine was Thor
I was feeling strong :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Drake Fong… he is now at 80 and I am happy with him.

2 Likes

Azlar and Aegir on the same pull, and I did a big inner happy dance!

1 Like

Azlar :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thoth-Amun… then Quintus, then Thorne-in-my-side… RNG loves me…:weary:

1 Like

Leonidas and Drake Fong

1 Like

Vivica. Got her on 1 pull on last holy elemental.

1 Like

It was Magni. :slight_smile: then shortly after i got Richard

2 Likes

I got horgall 4 days into playing the gave via a hero token from the video watch , took 11 months to get the mats to fully develop

1 Like

For me it was Khiona + Ares, 2 HOTM in 4 pulls on same day. FTP luck x) that was crazy. They’re sooo goood

1 Like

4+ months and I’m still waiting. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

c kestrel and musashi as bonus hotm. the first time pirate event introduce. I get 2 kestrel and 1 mush in one 10 pull

1 Like

Leonidas - still stuck at 3/70 :rofl:

3 Likes

Happy reminder :wink: :blush: :heart_eyes:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/worth-spending-gems-on-redhood-event-summon-3-legos-and-2-epics-answer-got-redhood-from-first-single-pull-random-is-random/54719/30?u=boolz

After 2 months of play :hugs:

4 Likes

Mine was Kaldileen, now is 4/64… no good green eroes till received Evelyn as HOTM

1 Like

Evelyn was my first 5*. Felt great after 6 months to get a 5* which was also HotM. Just had my 1st 5* from my first TC20 this morning though. Magni!!! Have 2 TC20s running and upgrading a 3rd so more to come :grin:

1 Like

Vivica from a free epic token during christmas period, i wasnt very excited as i just got Chao 2-3 days ago, so its another yellow and im not able to max her ( cant even max chao lol)
She will probably be usefull later but in short terms she isnt a game changer for me, i wish i got mother north instead lol

Oh and i ve been playing for about 40 days now,so got her after 1 month of playing ^^
considering im a f2p its not bad, seems many people waited much more time before getting their first 5* lol
but anyway dont have the materials for her she will remain at 2/60

1 Like

my first 5 satar was Magni

2 Likes