Your F2P 5* roster

Having made 210 TC20 pulls and having used most of my won gems on various hero 10 pulls I’ve built a roster with:
Purp: Dominitia, Quintus, Sartana (x3)
Yellow: Devana, Joon (x2)
blue: Isarnia, Magni, Thorne
green: Kadilen, Lianna (x2),
red: Elena,

That’s it so far. I lack a 5* healer but, as my alliance uses green tanks and as I haven’t yet maxed out a blue 5*, my Melendor acts as a good green addition on the wing.

What F2P rosters have others developed?

3 Likes

This post is just a couple of weeks old, and it shows my roster in detail.

Add to the listed heroes - Vlad, Jack, Valeria, Frank (w/ costume), Francine (w/ costume), and (as of this morning) Guardian Kong.

4 Likes

I’ve been exclusively F2P for about 900 days:
Holy:C. Joon, Devana, Leonidas, Justice (unleveled)
Dark:Kunchen, Clarissa, Sartana, Domitia, Myztero (leveling), Quintus (unleveled)
Red: c. Azlar, c. Khagan, Marjana, Russell (leveling), Elena (unleveled)
Blue: Richard, c. Isarnia, Raffaele, Frosth, c. Thorne (leveling)
Green: c. Lianna, Kaidlen, Elkanen, Elradir, Zocc (leveling)
Plus lots of S1 dupes. Without the second builder I still don’t quite have HA10 running. Almost there. I’ve had good luck with the costume chamber and HoTMs but have yet to get a five star from any events or S2-4.

6 Likes

nice topic, and thanks to all who shared.

here’s my 5* background - I’ve been pretty fortunate with pulls, at least compared to the average FTP. been playing just over 3 years

I will qualify - I had VIP from a referral, bought a 300 gem deal when I was new and stupid (I got Sir Lancelot from that), and bought 1x Rudolph deal that included VIP and may have included some gems

3 Likes

this topic might also be of interest:

2 Likes

I haven’t posted mine recently, but this thread has a bunch of rosters

1 Like

Hello @Gerg … hope you are well.
Nice post
My alt account is 100% F2P and always has been - but gets used very very little these days. War and Titan only, nothing else.
My roster includes the following 5* heroes: Khagan, Sartana, Justice, Quintus, Zocc, Elena, Francine

1 Like

Here’s mine, got Neith this morning from a HA10 Retrain for my first non season one retrain

5 Likes

Hi Gerg, these are my legendary heroes. I play only F2P since
31/07/2017. I am an active player, hence a fairly large number of heroes.
Best regards, and I wish you another 5 * heroes including the healer, Johnny Bravo.

4 Likes

I’ve been playing since late February 2018

This is my 5* roster, minus the twelve 1-1 dupes that are slowly going into HA10. That is after feeding four 1-1 Quintus to his costume.

I have two +20 Melendors that, along with three Rigards, two Kiril, and three Boldtusks, all get regular use in raids and wars.

Edit: HA10 has been good to me, the portals not so much. I got Athena, Morgan, Rana, and Obakan’s costume from it.

5 Likes

I’ve been F2P for about 3 years now. I’d estimate that my 5 star pulling luck properly reflects the advertised stats, meaning pretty ■■■■ poor. Putting aside TC20, I have pulled the following:

2x season 2
1x season 4
1x costume
1x event
2x hotm

The very significant statistical outlier for me has been HA10. My luck is obscene - I’ve been running it for about 9 months now and have been successful 7 times. I’m sure this has sapped all of my luck elsewhere.

5 Likes

How in gods name can you have that many heroes all level’d up without paying? The amount of ascension materials alone makes that pretty much impossible. I am 939 days in.

1 Like

In a top alliance you can get a lot of mats from titans. I am amazed more at the 14 maxed non-S1 5*. I have been playing almost as long and I only have eight (with a ninth not maxed), and three are from HA10. My portal summoning luck sucks.

And I still don’t have a Magni.

1 Like

My alt is completely f2p and about 2.5 years old (May/June 2019).

Completed 5*:
Dark- Lepiota, Malicna, Obakan
Fire-Marjana, Khagan, Azlar
Holy- Sir Roostley, Joon, Vivica, Justice
Ice- Raffaele, Isarnia, Thorne, Richard
Nature- Tarlak, Lianna, Yunan (4/74; close enough)

In the queue/development:
Dark- Domitia, Quintus, Sartana, Chak
Fire- the game hates me
Holy- the game hates me, Leonidas (needs mats, and do i really want to?)
Ice- the game hates me
Nature- Horghall, Elkanen

I also have some dupes that are nominal HA10 fodder, but with such limited roster space, I occasionally eat one–
Domitia, Thorne(x2), Khagan(x2), Justice, Lianna, Marjana, Joon, Leonidas

It hurts having 0 event 5* (i don’t count the s1-4 or seasonals) and no blue snipers; my 3-2 stacks containing Raf, Isarnia and Thorne/Richard are painfully slow which makes hitting even low diamond a rough challenge.

1 Like

I got 5 magni’s… but only one maxed … :frowning:

Well, I’ve been playing for a little over 3 years, and have 34 ascended to 4th tier (not all completed), and enough mats to level up another 8, so it’s not that far-fetched. And I’m in a middling alliance and don’t rank high on the events.

5star_20211016

1 Like

None of those except devana is a true 5* they’re more like 4*+

Hi Jin, as I wrote, I am an active player. Yesterday when I wrote this, it was 1537 days of play. I play all the events where you can get some interesting stuff (like Avalon, Teltoc, Mythical Titans, Raid Tournaments …). I was able to get quite good places on them, there was a time that I played in top alliances. There were also times that I played as a jumper and opened the titan’s box about every 3-4 days. As a confirmation of my words, it will show how many unused 4 * materials I have to improve legends. You know yourself that if I supported with cash they wouldn’t be useless. I believe the SG really gives you the opportunity to play this game without cash. Now it’s getting harder and harder because new heroes are getting stronger. You can see that i don’t have any heroes S3 and S4 and new events.
Regards,
Johnny Bravo

1 Like

After playing for 4+ years I’ve stopped without completing S1 heroes (despite an obscene amount of TC10 and continuous run of HA10 I still lack Azlar, which is frankly disgusting).

I have 54 5*, with shiny ones being
From finishing season 2: Tarlak and Hel
From seasonal draw: Mother North and Victor+Costume (drawn just after quitting)
From HA10: Atomos, Athena, Perseus and Justice’s costume (been lucky in retraining)
From costume chamber: Richard’s, Quintus’ and Khagan’s costume
Only proper bonus draw: Bertila (heroes of the month? Not my thing)

2 Likes

I’m with you on Magni. I told myself I would keep running two TC20s until I got him but my roster was getting full of spare Elena’s so I quit trying.

2 Likes