Your Biggest Ascension Regrets?

This is important. I prefer maxing a new one than a dupe personally.
As for LJ, i just don’t play with green much, so he constantly sits on the bench, a part from raid or blue titan.

Don’t have Falcon but yeah, Wilbur + Anzogh is a combo i love.

5 Likes

I never green stacks, except against titan…
I split my greens in war for a 3-1-1 because my 4* green aren’t great together and i was always losing that flag.

It might change once Kadi is maxed and Lianna too though :rofl:

1 Like

I run mono colours and Inari is a feature on my high diamond yellow raid team. I’ve been to #1 in the world a few times and in the top 100 nearly daily.

Inari + Drake on my team means the enemy hits me about half the time. If that.

4 Likes

I pulled Delilah the day after I 4th striped Viv.

2 Likes

I’m finding +9 and above Marj’s quite durable and surprisingly annoying to raid against

1 Like

I have a couple of Gravemakers though. In terms of heroes, I’ve had unusual luck

I ascended Margaret, my first ever 5*. two weeks after I pulled Gregorion…

I regret it a little because i’ve found I don’t use Margaret so often. great against Titans, but in raids I often use my 4*s with more useful specials. Melendor, Jack O’Hare and even Skittleskull

2 Likes

Natalya = Garbage…

2 Likes

Regret ascending tarlak and then giving him emblems. Miki 3/70 > tarlak+4

5 Likes

I drew Miki with an epic hero token the day after I ascended Richard. :sob:

The Rngods are cruel bastards.

4 Likes

Skittleskull out of boredom. I had the shields with a dozen to spare, and skull was just sitting there on my roster. I felt bad about it the next day and still think “why”? Occasional sixth war team member if I need a green and may have some use in a no red fast Mana 4* tourney, but that’s the one for me.

1 Like

I actually don’t regret ascending any of mine. And I have a maxed (and emblemed) Agwe.

If I’m being honest with myself, I was planning on ascending all of them eventually anyway. So I used all my X mats on whats-their-face and have none left for my newest pet project? Oh well. I figure I’ll get to them one of these days (gives me something else to work towards). :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Obakan. Especially since some time after finally maxing him (I let him sit several months despite having the materials), I got a 3rd Sartana.

Horghall, eh…he was my second 5* (and first 5* green) so can’t say I regret him.

Vivica #2 though, that was probably a waste, except for wars.

4 Likes

I was really happy when I pulled Ranvir and immediately maxed him…but since my Miki is at 3.70, he does not see any use as I’m quite annoyed of the misses…

From the 4*, it’s definitely Kasshrek. Got him der too late in the game when I’ve already outgrown diamond league. So he’s warming the bench now and does not even get used in a mono green stack.

4 Likes

Biggest regret is Margaret to 3/70. I want the sturdy shields back.

4 Likes

My oldest regret is Hu Tao. He was my first yellow 4*, but I foolishly ascended him to max while discarding Wu Kong. Now I NEVER use him for anything. He just sits there taking up roster space.

My next regret would be Ranvir. He was great for all of a few months, then Miki blew him out of the water.

I ALMOST added Quintus to this list. He was my very first 5* to get to 4/80, and has been long since eclipsed by other heroes. BUT since wars came out, he gets a lot of use against all yellow tank alliances. So I can’t really regret him all that much.

6 Likes

Kadilen. I don’t really regret ascending her but the timing. Only green 5 I had for 4 months, ascended her in November out of frustrations of still not getting Lianna. A couple weeks later, I drew Evelyn and Mother North. Still like Kad, but it really set me back on leveling my 2 most valuable greens. 18 months in, still no Lianna.

7 Likes

Quintus 3/70
Justice 3/70
Atomos 4/80

1 Like

Margaret gets better when she is maxed. I often use her as a tank and I place my vulnerable healers beside her to be protected.

1 Like

So far, my only regret is Kashhrek, got him very early in the game and was my first maxed green,…has paid his due, now forever warming bench, wish I could strip him of those shields and give them to either LJ or Skittles, as all 4* slow manas had been on 3/60 on my roster for months.

Not sure any of those under performing 5* slow mana heroes would make it to the final ascension on my roster, save Vivic and Quint though. Horghall …got two, fed one to the other to save space. And just for variety I am still keeping the shark dude at 1/1.

In all, I have not regretted maxing any 5*, must be because, I keep them on 2/60, 3/70 for long before finally deciding.

2 Likes