Your best 2018 Mod&Staff!

As on 2017, again on 2018 …
Let me ask you for your best helpful
MOD & Staff member.

Counting votes of 1 MOD and 1 Staff.
Lets say Thanks to our beloved.
With all of my deep respect and love to every one of the MODs and Staff in our community. Big Thank you.

5 Likes

Again as on 2017
I call @Rook as my beloved MOD
[NOD :stuck_out_tongue: ]
And I call @Petri as my best Staff member.
Thank you both for being maximum help for me in past 2 years.

2 Likes

@kerridoc number one. I like him

5 Likes

Who is your best Staff cause kerridoc is a MOD :smile:

1 Like

Kerridoc is also not a him

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Kerridoc begs to differ. :grin:

I like all the new mods, am partial to The Original First Mod (@Coppersky), and give my vote to @Petri, though there are other awesome staff who have appeared here and there over the year. :wink:

4 Likes

@Kerridoc did you go through a change we don’t know about?

1 Like

My favorite mod will be the one who tells us more about the alchemy lab

My favorite staff will be the one who tells us EVERYTHING. About the alchemy lab😁

2 Likes

Guess it’ll be a lesson not to pick favorites then lol

Mod: Have to go with @Rook. As a newbie to the forums I watched her posts to try to learn proper etiquette, etc. She is amazing :laughing:

Staff: While I cannot deny @Petri is awesome (and almost got my vote just for being the first staff to like one of my posts :rofl:), my vote goes to @Sara. Every time when a major issue happens on the weekend she is here trying to get things fixed and taking a lot of flack. It is appreciated!

7 Likes

What I think @SWEG was trying to say is that gods generally transcend gender!

Usually a wise plan. :grin:

easily Kerridoc is the most awesome mod

2 Likes

I’ve been highly impressed with every single mod of the forums. Would be like choosing your favorite child!

Small Giant has done well by us all to select great helpul moderators. They each moderate far above their pay grade! :grin:

7 Likes

Wait Kerridoc is a male? @Kerridoc clear up this conspiracy at once!

3 Likes

My pronouns are he/him/his.

11 Likes

Ops nvm
@Kerridoc is already here.

I’ve had my fair share of legitimate complaints, and @JonahTheBard, despite his erratic and panicky responses, he’s been pretty good about making sure my questions get answered. Though often incorrectly answered, always at the very least addressed. And that goes a long ways.

4 Likes

But he writes a mean prose! :grinning:

5 Likes

I’m not going to choose favorites, because - not possible! :hugs:

But would like to say thank you to @Petri, @Sara, @J.o, @Saanzi and all the staff at SG for a wonderful year - with all its ups and downs, speedbumps and fun new content. What a ride! The best to all of you. Wishing you a peaceful holiday season and the best of New Years!

Also thanks to our patient, long-suffering Moderators - @Coppersky, @Rook, @Kerridoc and @JonahTheBard (or whatever his titel is today :wink:) - for ever patroling the caverns of this forum, chasing trolls, fighting dragons and always offering help where needed. May you all have a peaceful holiday season, the best of New Years and may the summons always be in your favor! :wink:

11 Likes