You won't complete Path of Valor #1 (Probably) Analysis, Complaining, and Suggestion

I did the math for this in another thread, and as long as you can get to tier 20, you’ve already recouped your $10 investment for the Valor pass:

Also FWIW, I’m definitely not finishing POV (only been playing for a month), but I still paid for the Valor pass once I crunched the number above. Currently at tier 27 so already recouped the $10 and then some. As long as I can make it to tier 34 (blade + cape) I’m happy. As a stretch goal I’m gonna try to hit tier 48 for 80 barbarian emblems, but that’s just that, a stretch goal. Not gonna throw a fit if I don’t hit that goal.

I actually like POV in that it’s pretty well balanced and gives even month old beginners like me a chance at getting some 3* ascension mats. Since the devs also need to cater to the existing player base, there will obviously be some challenges I won’t be able to complete (most notably the challenge events. I barely slogged through Avalon’s 3* tier). But just like pretty much every aspect of this game, seniority in this game is king, and I just try to enjoy the journey.

16 Likes