You won't complete Path of Valor #1 (Probably) Analysis, Complaining, and Suggestion

OK, thanks @hazard, I didn’t realize that distinction, that helps a lot.

edit: I just collected, luckily I’ve only been letting it roll for a couple days. That’s great that we can pull the dailies before the actual tokens start kicking in. Feel kinda dense that I didn’t pick up on this :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I don’t pay attention (I spend everything as soon as I get it): do you have a graphic that shows the difference to those who might be confused? (Silver tokens vs daily)

@Rook shoot, I just used the dailies or I would’ve screenshotted it.

It was worded differently, said “free daily summon” for the daily, then changed to “summon :cd: x1” after the dailies were used.

2 Likes

On our way to Valor

2 Likes

No. The silver tokens stack. The free daily summons don’t change. You still have to collect them or lose them.

2 Likes

Just completed Challenge Event Valor Task. Still need 6 battles in war (will be done tomorrow) and 5 titans killed. All is doable with no issue. I did miss 3 or so daily tasks, mostly those annoying Atlantis special stages. But that means I still have about 1500 reserve.

Thank you, I just learned that, I’ve been erroneously treating the tokens and the freebies as the same thing. I just finished the POV summon challenge 2 or 3 days ago, so I’ve only lost a few days worth luckily. I’m glad I asked, this could have been a terrible mistake.

2 Likes

Can someone check this for me? I havent missed a single daily, pov rewards say I’m 9550 from level 50 reward, but if I’m mathing this out right, I have only 8550 to get. What did I do wrong?

My maths shows you have 11550 remaining:

11,550 = 2200 + 1700 + 3150 + (12 * 3 * 125)

NOTE - this is in keeping with the 2k buffer that was calculated at the beginning.

2 Likes

4500 left from 12 days worth of dailies
3150 from Challenge Event
2200 from titans
1700 from Raid Tournament

Comes to 11, 550 left

2 Likes

Thank you @Guvnor I think I see where I went wrong. I think I only multiplied the daily’s one time instead of three.

Edit: thank you both. I’m an idiot

2 Likes

All PoV challenges completed leaving only the daily challenges to go.

2 Likes

Congrats. I still need about 4 titans. Everything else is done

1 Like

I doubt I’ll finish the final tourney but I’ll be finishing everything else so the 2000 point window should cover the tourney.

1 Like

I may be able to complete path of valor. If i can complete the last tier of summon (im 13/50 right now). There are 10 days ahead of daily free summons, plus 8 silver i started to storage (i believed that i wont be able to complete so started to gather silver token for the next POV).
Then i plan to do some pulls in costume chamber, around 6.

13+ 10 (free summon) + 8 silver token i have stored + 6 summons i will do today for pirates+ possible 6 summons of costume chamber-

There will be 33 of 50… mmm i dont know if i will be able to get a silver token a day to save those 17 summons im missing

1 Like

I usually (always?) get one silver token in my monster chest and in my raid chest each day. If you clear 2 monster and 1 raid chest per day that will be 33 more (3x11 days to go), bingo!

1 Like

I usually get two ST a day, some days they are three ST depends on if i skip the chest.

I will keep the ST until i see that with the number i can finish the task .

1 Like

Hi there,
PoV is getting close to the end, so its pretty much clear now, if anyone will be able to finish it.
From my point of view - Its bit disappointing to see it now.
So far i have missed like 3 daily quests. Missing only one challenge event (which i wont be able to complete, since its less than 12 days till finish - correct me if iam wrong). Few more titans to finish the titan challenge - that wont be a problem.
Using my math power skills clearly shows, that iam not able to make enought points to finish whole PoV event. So missing one legendary stage of Pirates of Correlia leads to impossibility to get telescope and rings
Isnt that lil bit too cruel for 50 days event?

I have 4 titans to kill in 11.5 days, achieved without having to resort to merc’ing. Everything else is complete except the 33 remaining daily challenges. Between them they will provide me the full PoV with 2,000 points to spare. Whilst there is little room for error this is a task that rewards daily (and often multiple daily) sessions of play. I can understand how people feel about this but I suspect it was not designed to be achievable by everyone and even then only by those who commit to it.

Perhaps it should be named Path of Dedication not Path of Valour.

6 Likes

Whelp wasnt so bad but I do feel after a 50 day task that we should have the option to choose from the ascension items at the end versus random giving. 2 months of making sure we were here everyday for everything means you got our money for the purchases, events we played, and add revenue…choosing our ascension item at the end is beyond fair. I finished the summons challenge at day 37 so this is the coins I have saved sense then with 11 more days to go. Everything else was pretty simple. We went helped some smaller FTP alliances by mercing titans for them and everyone in all 7 alliances are fine minus a few who skipped a tier of the challenge event. As far as we can see that’s the only thing that has stopped anyone from reaching the end, everything else was done or easily doable with nothing more than actual effort.

8 Likes