You show me yours – Player profile stats, specs, teams and more 🙂

i just thought it would be cool to have a place to show off. Post a picture of your current records here so we can all ooo and aaaah in envy of each other! Screenshots or pictures only please! The proof is in the pudding, so no saying, “I had a million trophies once” if you can’t back it up with a screenshot! Eeeee!

I showed you mine, now it’s your turn :wink:

9 Likes

Here are my two highest achievements.

7 Likes

Daaaang! Haha and on an 11* nonetheless! That must’ve been one heck of a team and board and speed run!! Haha congrats @2Spookd

If you don’t want to, then don’t. :grinning:

I can’t unfortunately although having reached the top 10 in global rank I have no screenshot :cry:
And my highest Titan hit has gone all pear shaped due to the bug on rare reds the other day it is sitting at 2.9 million

What about taking a screen shot of your player profile? It keeps track of most of your personal records right there.
Example:

1 Like

I have no prob with that but if you look at titan score you will see what I meant

And I was not the highest hit in our alliance lol I got beat by 250k

8 Likes

Read the above posts again, it was a specific bug that caused it on Red Tiger Titans. Happened to many people.

1 Like

Ohh got it. That looks impressive at least haha! The rest of your records are impressive anyway, so thank you for sharing!

1 Like

If you’re just going to troll people, please go to a different thread. I made this for people to have fun, not to deal with harassment.

2 Likes

5 Likes

91160! Very nice titan damage!! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you! Gotta love Wu :grin:

2 Likes

Grandma? “Are you assuming my gender?”

1 Like

Wu makes ALL the difference.

4 Likes

The community forum really needs a block option for trolls.

1 Like

Here you go

4 Likes

That looks like a possible team with a bunch of the Original Athena’s before she got immediately debuffed due to the massive damage she caused on Titans! Related at all or just a bug?

2 Likes

5 Likes

@Devilution - sweet. That’s an impressive raid win streak!

I tried doing a kinda similar topic for TITANS which totally failed! Yours is doing much better!

2 Likes