You show me yours

stats

Everyone that posted their stats is killing it! Congratulations all!

I will join in the fun as well. :blush:

Not no.1 in the world but have been at no. 4 :joy:

Ok please be kind. It’s a work in progress

Very nice :smile: everyone has some awesome numbers and impressive winning streaks.

@LucasDaoc Dang Lucas - that is Sick man! Sick!!! :sunglasses:

@AirHawk that is simply a great feeling to get up there! Excellent! You got a few up on me, mine was some time ago though… before they started breaking into and over the 3K regularly

Ok - taking the Bots advice and putting remaining comments into a single thread! Good Idea Bot!

@havok333 - Dang! Yeah well not many can say they have been #1 once and you 2X it! Out of 3MM plus players that’s not 1 in a Million, it’s 1 in 3 Million x2. :sunglasses:

@Branwen Sweet! Yeah it doesn’t last long in the Top does it! You made it - Wow, see comments to @havok333 - your a 1 in 3 Million kinda Player!

@FrenziedEye not bad given your stashing your cash $ somewhere else (you can IM me the Province/Level hiding place) :sunglasses: ha ha - really not bad!

@Mattiacum AMAZING TITAN DAMAGE. DANG!!! You ROCK!

@amrolwan - you get special mention! BTW good raid win streak Bro.

@LucasDaoc - Dang man - insane Raid Win Streak (mentioned prior) and Just gazed across your stats again… Titan Damage 90K+, awesome!

@Scrape you SCRAPED THE CRAP OUT OF THAT TITAN > 100K!!!

Congrats to you ALL!!! - RaZoR

<walking away with head down, man i gotta go kick a can or something…>

@2Spookd - I almost left before I got to the double whammy player +100K TITAN + #1 LEADERBOARD!!! SWEET. <ok, back to my can kicking…>

@Manule - Excellent on Highest Trophies, #20 Leaderboard - cool, 140K TITAN DAMAGE!!! ??? FRELLING WICKED Damage!

I love this kind of stuff!

Well ok I’ll bite… I think it’s good to celebrate accomplishments…:metal:

at 6 months waiting on some ascension items but looking to be in good shape soon