You show me yours – Player profile stats, specs, teams and more 🙂

Thank you! I definitely don’t get close to that anymore though. Rarely win more than 5 in a row nowadays.

1 Like

@MrsBCW - NICE TITAN DAMAGE! I see your working EXTREMELY hard at getting through the Season 2 hard level :):sunglasses: Nice Raid win streak too!!!

2 Likes

That Titan hit was a plethora of blue tiles with kiril, Wu. Grimm and Arthur specials enabled.

8 Likes

Wowie! Very impressive! So you were fighting a red titan and used 4 blue heroes and Wu Kong?

Yup. Wu, Arthur @ 3/70, alasie, grimm and kiril is my standard team. I’ve been swapping in triton for kiril for a little stronger tile dmg and higher healing pot numbers when his special is on.

1 Like

Hell Ya! @KLinMayhem that is SERIOUS TITAN damage! Only Higher Trophy score I remember off the top of my head is Zero just above 3K - so your Highest Trophies is very impressive as well. I remember when 2800 was tops… not too long ago

1 Like

3k is the standard now. JimMe has 3015 at the moment. lol.

3 Likes

Crazy!!! Makes sense though that it rises as we do… as well Hero power/effect

1 Like

Very cool, I’m going to give that a try. I never had the guts to use more than 3 of one color hero in a titan fight. I figured the tiles would screw me.

It’s a big risk. Last titan(11* fireblade giant) I got hardly any blue tiles and yellow tiles on 2 flags. scored a 1680 and a 6464 lmao.

My big hit came on a 10* fireblade giant.

1 Like

I only use single color teams. My yellow team should have hit for over 100k but I ran out of time. Had Wu activated and jackal’s special just went off, was at 78k already with a sea of yellow tiles and a yellow gem. 2 or 3 more Seconds is all I needed

1 Like

And yes, the board Gods have reared their ugly heads many times. The price you pay using a single color team. I’ve had 3 hits that go 45k, 6k, 62k. Lol

1 Like

Oh brutal haha. My alliance calls it a “Dev Board” when they get a bad board on a titan because my name is Devilution and I get screwed by the board gods all too often haha.

2it43s

11 Likes

Yep!!!

20 characters

1 Like

Thanks Razor :sunglasses:, have learnt alot in the last few months with which I thank you and others in the forum with strategies, etc :grinning:

2 Likes

I was of the same opinion…until Wu was fully ascended and levelled, I thought what the heck. I now have Wu and then 4 of the same colour; haven’t looked back since :grin:

2 Likes

Tarlak would be better even if his special is 100% normal attack for only 4 turns. No misses = ftw

2 Likes

I’m sorry I made you upset

Please continue

1 Like

4 Likes