You know you've been playing Empires too much when

When you visit this thread first in the forum and read it muttering “I do that”.

12 Likes

The amour comparisons in that thread are hilarious.

1 Like

… when you take quite some time to read all the entries of “You know, you’ve been playing E…” instead of walking the dog (who is barking since feels like ages) or preparing lunch because if your wife comes home she will be hungry like a tigres and won’t understand your little fetish

… when your children start accusing you to spend more time on the mobile phone then they do and for that reason deffinitly to much (which I am accusing them all the time)

BTW thanks to all for the oportunity to laugh so much

11 Likes

Welcome to the madness, WoWi🙃

@Azure. Thank you.

It could even be a tad embarassing, but everything I wrote is true to a certain degree. But, I like e bit of madness :yum:

and:

You know you’ve been playing Empires to much when

you start charging your mobile twice a day (it used to last for at least 36h before)

10 Likes

Rook, what did you name the dragon?

1 Like

When you have a nightmare that SG nerfed your best 5* down to one of your weaker 4s…immediately grab your phone off the nightstand to make sure it was only a dream!

9 Likes

“Argh-Howl, the Hungry”

The ducks are all named on variations of Quack. I dream that the dragon roasts them in passing and drops fully cooked meals to the peasants below… :grin:

13 Likes

Someone calls you and you tell them “not now, I’m trying to kill a bloodthirsty titan!!!”

You stock up on hams in Your freezer.

11 Likes

I’ve done that!! :grin: :grin:

6 Likes

…You are waiting for a job interview and think about having time for a raid or not because the “could be boss” might interrupt you.

8 Likes

…When you don’t schedule meetings around the times that you can skip the chest wait times… Or when using up all your titan energy is more important than leaving the house on time…:rofl:

8 Likes

When you wake up at 4 am to fight titan, and fall asleep, and wake up dead. Done this several times lol

11 Likes

…When you forget to feed the cat (dog, bird, gerbil) on time, because you really really must finish this raid chest! :wink:

7 Likes

guilty as charged :smirk:

1 Like

… when your fingers are so wary, that you hit the wrong button, when visiting the forum and delete your previous post

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

when you start to dream, visiting the internet and search for wikipedia articles about midnight root, crypt mushrooms or dragon bones and hoping to find some place with a good discount price for them or even better an exchange ratio of 10/1 for ham :upside_down_face:

:crossed_fingers:, not to get faint and wary again

2 Likes

…When your wife asks you to do something but you let her know that you’re out of Family Energy and are waiting for it to replenish, in about 4 hours… (Too bad she doesn’t have any extra flasks to use)
:rofl:

20 Likes

As an old man, all those middle of the night … sorry, tmi edit

2 Likes

Your husband calls from work, but you tell him your in the middle of a fight and he gets it’s because he’s the same watching sports.

2 Likes