You know you've been playing Empires too much when

THIS (20 characters)

3 Likes

I know I’ve been on the Forum too much when my replies on Line look like this:

:grin:

(20 characters)

8 Likes

When you find yourself somehow risen to leader of an Alliance that you originally just joined on a whim to take on some Titans, then end up posting recruitment posts on the forums and in-game chat even though you just want a relaxed life.

Why am I doing this? I’m one of the most consistent complainers about this game on these boards? WHY?!?

(Dials Shrink)
Hello?
It’s me again.
It’s 3am. Go away.
Bleeeeeeeeeeeeep.

16 Likes

You know you’ve been playing Empires too much when…

• You’re more concerned with making six diamonds on the board than clearing the board.

• You get your hair cut/styled like your favorite hero

• You refer to “yellow” items like bananas as “holy”.

31 Likes

Ahuahuahua, i need absolutely to test the banana thing.

Edit: duh, it sounds quite weird.

1 Like

:grin:

(20 characters)

14 Likes

When you quit a nice job because the WiFi is terrible and you lose titan attacks…

(in case you are wondering it just happened 6 hours ago) :rofl: :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

14 Likes

When you get a grade of 87 on an assignment, and your first instinct is to put a dash between the 8 and the 7

30 Likes

…when you refer to your department at work as your Alliance.

24 Likes

When you see Melania Trump on TV and accidentally call her Li Xiu.

32 Likes

Now I’m going to be unable to NOT see the resemblance!

8 Likes

…when you zoom in on the waterways to see the detail of light on water. :wink:

6 Likes

… when your Wife wakes up angry and asking who is Lianna!

46 Likes

…When you try to find midnight roots in the garden

…When you name the ducks and the dragon

…When you correctly determine which summoned hero you get next!

12 Likes

When you feel compelled to add just one more response to the “You know you’ve been playing Empires too much when” thread.

(Doh)

8 Likes

When you can’t remember back when you used to turn your nose up at 2-star summons, but now you get happy when you get one because you’re leveling up two 5-star heroes.

11 Likes

When you laughingly share your alliance member names with your spouse and she looks at you like she made a horrible decision on her wedding day.

23 Likes

…When you know “the monkey” is WuKong and not Abu, Rafiki, or Hou

…When you know all the twinned cards in the game

…When you know all the twinned specials in the game.

…When you assume twins in real life have specials and you beg them to tell you their powers.

19 Likes

Nice! Are there more twins than the Green elves?? Boril and Kiril are not… dawa and kailani I dont think so… boldtusk and gormek uhh also no… hu tao and sha ji may be relatives but not twins… please enlighten me… Sonya and Isarnia??

1 Like

Look here:

If you look more closely

6 Likes