You know you've been playing Empires too much when

When you go into McDonald’s and ask for an orichalcum nugget happy meal

10 Likes

Ahah, totally know that feeling. In my alliance we also have names for that like crap tools or turdy shield, even poison farts, but we still don’t complain too much about 4* mats, lol (blurred just because I know someone is a bit flag-trigger happy here on the forum, so if you mind reading mild vulgarities don’t click on it :grin:)

3 Likes

…when you start referring to weather as “nature RNG.” :cloud_with_lightning:

6 Likes

When you just can’t go away for a min from that apps when you are in working time, first thing that you do is checking up the game when you awake and take a revenge when you have a bussiness in a toilet. make sure use the last flag on titan then leveled up to get more flags, waiting the right time to do summon, seen a good deals on gems, or trying to make all your friends make account or playing this game too… start screen recorded the raids and upload it to your social media, and no status post beside your EP triump in raid, titan or war (my friends kinda, what the heck you always talk abt this lately!! It’s messing up your post in IG, dear!!)

2 Likes

…take Wu and Proteus for a vetenary checkup to improve their bad resistance…

2 Likes

…you name your Pokémon after Heroes you have.
…you see lookalikes of the Heroes everywhere:

…you can read the Cyrillic alphabet (I fought a lot of Russians in the game).
…you are making fanart of the Heroes. (The Internet needs more of E&P fanart!)
…you know who my husbando is. :blush:

2 Likes

… you can’t play another match 3 like game because tiles fall from up to down.

7 Likes

When someone calls you by your real name and you look around to see whom they are talking to

4 Likes

When you really cry when you know anchor is leaving the community

2 Likes

Hahahaha I do this at work!

2 Likes

Or your spouse asks if your hitting the titan before she starts a conversation.

8 Likes

…when your girlfriend tells you meal is ready in the alliance chat. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

14 Likes

I did this too :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Deym, SO TRUE! :lol:

Correction: well I did that emoji’s format on Alli chat here… that’s told a lot, wasn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

1 Like

When u auto farming while driving

When you have to stop driving for Raids.
Remember: do NOT use your phone while driving.

8 Likes

But I’ll get an elemental chest…

hqdefault

If I just skip one more wanted mission…

7 Likes

When you think it is completely normal to read all 357 posts in this thread, and it never occurred to you to tl;dr it.

4 Likes

You know you’ve been playing too much when it hits the 10-hour mark in war and you have to interrupt spin class and use your flags. When you get back on your bike the instructor looks at your face and says “it was field aid, wasn’t it”. The guy next to you rubs your back and says, “don’t worry, there will be another war on Saturday”. You nod. You do not know the names of these two men.

19 Likes

Oh come on. This one can’t be real. :laughing:

2 Likes