You know you've been playing Empires too much when

…when you see recruitment posts asking for “daily” active players, and assume that’s a typo that should have said “hourly.”

…when you automatically convert prices in the supermarket into gems.

…when you find yourself wondering how much ham it’s going to cost if you swipe left on Tinder.

…you think boots, capes and gloves makes you stronger.

• when checking E&P is the first thing you do when you wake up

• when you set an alarm to attack a war enemy that regenerates in x time

• when you spend an entire work day downloading emulators, trying to get your iOS account to open on Android platform so you can farm at work more efficiently from your desktop, and sitting through the tutorial more than twice during the attempts (anyone know, btw? I’ve tried logging into Facebook, logging out of Google Play, making a new Google Play account and signing into Facebook)

• when you consider getting switching from iPhone to android because you want to play at work from an emulator or farm via phone using split screen

• when you establish weird rituals for opening TC20 - repeating “5 star, 5 star, 5 star” seems to work for me :rofl:

• when you use up all your energies carefully before leveling to ensure you don’t waste any flags

• when you make corny jokes with your alliance about “having a little faith” - friar tuck, when people are voicing negativities about war

• when you screenshot victories against high ranking alliance players because they are celebrities to you

• when you wake up your SO who plays so they do not miss out on the titan or war attacks, or to tag team a war enemy

I’m gonna try your item #5 from now on, just in the off chance it works here too! :smile:

Good luck!! I wish I kept track of my rate, but the ritual seems to be working pretty good so far: Vivica, Richard, Leonidas, Joon, Marjana, Khagan. It’s crazy, the power of positivity!

…you think the Valentine Day 300 Gem pack is better than any other gift in the world. :ring:

Yes its the best gift you can get. Your clan gets gems too. Its a win win for everyone. Thanks heaps Empires & puzzles. Best game ever.