You know you've been playing Empires too much when

When you’ve had a dream that you had a dream about the game and in your dream you were describing your dream to your husband. Am I even dreaming right now?

4 Likes

Aw man, that reminds me. I’ve got it bad. A few nights ago, I woke up in a panic because I thought I overslept, and missed using my War flags…

1 Like

When you promised yourself to stop buying offers… Only to buy again the next day
When you said you already have a lot of heroes and thats enough…but find yourself spend more gems trying to get the new HoTM the next day
When you said one more time… Maybe this time is Legendary… Just to find you get 3* and you repeat that step again😁

4 Likes

When you’re cuddling with your partner, and your alarm goes off and you ask for a 5-minute pause to go hit the Titan because your titan flags have just filled up…

4 Likes

You have breakfast in front of this forum thread…

7 Likes

…you make the Upcoming Balance Changes - Announcement Discussion (May, 2020) page your home page and just sit there watching everyone comment

8 Likes

That is so sad :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Mod Squad did that for over 12 hours yesterday…:scream:

9 Likes

Can confirm… 12 hours . Reading. Watching. Pacifying & moderating… One. Single. thread.

10 Likes

You still managed to drop a few zeroes and spoil our fun :smile:

3 Likes

I heard a story one time from a friend, that she was dreaming of hitting the titan and the titan was getting kinky. She woke up to her husband instead of the titan

2 Likes

… when you beta tested the game for two months and paid for it.

This was one of the posts I was looking for… just happened to me and I was actually kind of sad bc I’m an animal lover and felt guilty that my first instinct was to shoot them down (when I’ve never held a real gun before)! :sweat_smile:

The other post I was looking for- It’s actually more productive working from home to not have to worry about hiding autofarming anymore! :smile:

4 Likes

Did she wish she woke up to the titan? :wink:

1 Like

When you are unable to eat some M & Ms, if you do not collect at least 3 of the same color before.

10 Likes

… you visit a United Nations headquarters and get arrested for stealing the flags…

sobs But we just needed two more hits to kill the Titan!

11 Likes

…you constantly worry about the day when @zephyr1 overtakes your level (72) when you’ve had an at least 6 month head start over him… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

No need to worry, you’ve got plenty of time.

4 Likes

Your rate of acceleration is pretty phenomenal though. It’ll take a month or two I reckon. Or a couple of ARs

2 Likes

… when your boyfriend complains his hair is getting too long, and you say “Nah, it suits you, you look like Colen!”

4 Likes