You know you've been playing Empires too much when

Just getting my alt account should have been my first warning. I need in treatment therapy now. Is there Gamers Anonymous?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no one knows…

3 Likes

We could start our own…
I know for a fact I need it too.

1 Like

When someone notices its your :birthday: day and just have to post about it.

Happy :birthday: day @Neano :smile:.

8 Likes

Thank you @Sarah2 belle!

4 Likes

I actually suggested this a long time ago: https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/i-quit-empires-puzzles-because-i-was-addicted/25882/6
But no one was game…

P.S. Happy Birthday @Neano

2 Likes

… when one of your cats stages multiple interventions by laying down on your phone while playing EP, every chance he gets.

When said cat also hides your phone while you’re sleeping and you wonder if he’s in an opposing alliance just to crush you.

3 Likes

Exhibit A

3 Likes

… when the game has burned into your screen :scream:

4 Likes

Jajaja varios puntos coincido

You spot cake and think yippee!!!

Happy :birthday: day @Aunty_Krauser
Hope you’ve had a good day thus far.

3 Likes

You’ve begun referring to the opposing dragons at the base of your tattoo work as titans.

3 Likes

… you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, decide to play JUST one stage of the challenge event…

… and end up using a World Energy flask and finishing Rare tier…

9 Likes

When you’re running late for a job interview (to your dream job) but have to fit in one raid so that your raid meter doesn’t fill, but you were so rushed getting ready that you didn’t pay attention to your attack team/their def team and you’re up against a bunch of healers and the raid feels like a Field Aid battle but you can’t flee because you need the W (and get it) even though it might make you late.

And then your “excellent driving skills” actually makes you a little early for the interview and you fit in another raid in the parking lot.

9 Likes

Did you get the job?

3 Likes

Stay tuned…

(You know you’ve been playing too much when as soon as it happens, you feel the need to share it in the forums.)

6 Likes

When you start playing match 3 with your breakfast cereal.

12 Likes

When you stare at the Winter event long enough… And how much of a hassle it was to go through the freaking Ice Blocks…

You see Santa’s Challenge… Then you starting thinking… You know, if I were to reverse the letters to Santa’s name a bit… Like moving the n after the t and the a… And oh… :astonished:

Sorry Father Christmas, no amount of cracked mirrors made by Buddy’s creepy smiles and Mother North’s Porridge can get that out of my mind now.

4 Likes

When …

My husband is watching his favourite American football team play and I ask “who are they fighting?”

Edit: Go Rams! … He made me add that :smile:

4 Likes

Oi @Anonymous, did you get the job?

Cookie Settings