You know you've been playing Empires too much when

Finish that sentence.

“You have a dream you’re trying to fit the hidden blade into the scabbard and then wondering why you have so many scabbards and not enough blades and then you wake up”

Tile Damage After Hero Died
Master List of E&P Links
Real Life E and P

…you get it tattooed

…when you name your children after the characters.

You sleep on the sofa to get up in the middle of the night and not wake up your family to use world energy on the event :rofl:

Lmao i have done that with world energy

… when you have alarms set on your devices to alert you that your World Energy has fully recharged or a new Titan is about to appear.

… when the only thing you want to eat is ham… for some reason.

… when you get out of bed at 3:00 a.m. to start a new upgrade because the previous one finished in the middle of the night and you do not want to waste any time between them.

… when you are asked in chemistry class to name your favorite element and you replay with “Dark.”

… when you beg Small Giant to organize a cosplay convention.

… when you sleep at night and have nightmares about titans and low health points.

… when you spend as much time as I just did creating a list of “You know you’ve been playing Empires too much when” replies.

I hate you Blair. :wink:

Other than the chemistry class I do all of those. LOL

When you set alarms for Titan hits.

When you have more than one account so you have something to do while waiting for refills and buildings to finnish.

I considered doing that early on, but I have been playing for so long now that I do not want a second account that would be so far behind.

I have considered creating a limited account that is large enough to join a second alliance.

…when you try using Glacial Shatter to thin out the queue at the Post Office.

When you time your meals so as not to miss a TC completion. :grin:

So apparently I’ve played so much that I have faint card images burnt into my phone :frowning:

…when you wake up from a bad dream about someone booting you from Event Top10 in the final minutes.

…when you put your boss on hold to play just one more Titan flag…

You know you’ve been playing Empires & Puzzles when…

…You refuse to visit the Monkey exhibit at the zoo on principle… :grin:

…You use HOTM in a sentence and expect others to understand you…

…You refer to the mailman as your personal Merc…

When you can’t play the game without getting waves from all the workers first…Lol

Lol, THAT’S pretty hardcore! :rofl:

When you get wrapped up in pointless debates on the forums that lose you sleep even though you tell yourself you really don’t give a d a m n…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

when you get up in the middle of the night to just fight titan and go back to sleep afterwards…

OMG, I did exactly that last night. And watched a quick mystic vision ad, lol. Must have been about 4:30 AM. :rofl: