You have reached the maximum capacity of heroes

Is it not possible to indicate it immediately when the maximum is reached instead of indicating it at the beginning of an adventure or map action?

You’re notified when your hero cap is reached if your roster is full when you try to start a level and when you collect from your training camps. I don’t know when else the game is supposed to tell you.

And you could always just check once in a while.

3 Likes

Yep. This is the best thing to do.

Or level frantically every week so that you get a single hero cap increase in one of those level ups. Or buy hero cap from the in-game Shop to avoid this inconvenience.

Otherwise, check your roster of heroes count every now and then.

1 Like

I just got a hero cap increase; a whole two more slots. I was almost overwhelmed by the generosity. :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :pinching_hand: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification, Chodaboy. Thanks for the clarification. Yes, I know after 4 years how it works, but I am exposing how I would like it to work. If the house is full of recruits, the warning is immediate: that is what I would like, that immediately notify me, not when I am going to start an assault or a mission

Maybe something is getting lost in translation here, but the warning for full houses works the same way: you only see it if after you try to execute an action - such as collecting recruits from a full house, or after you complete a level that fills up your recruit storage.

Do you want a warning to be displayed permanently on the screen when your hero storage is exhausted, until you do some feeding? Because I would find that annoying. I’m fine with the game warning me that I don’t have roster space for new heroes when I try to start a new level.

Fix ToL, HA and AL w/Ascension Mats

Cookie Settings