You have GOT to be kidding with Guinevere

The problem with Owl is his very slow mana. He takes 14 tiles to charge up, where a very fast hero takes 6. Fast is 8, average 10, slow 12, for reference.

And then, once he’s finally charged, it’s just not impressive enough, I fear. He does best when all of his team is dead, but that’s not really an ideal scenario, is it? Too much goes into the setup, and even once it’s all set up, he won’t simply blow everything up.

Maybe if he did actually insta-win a fight if he goes off with 4 dead mates, provided enemy isn’t heavily buffed on defense, then he’d be an interesting tactical addition :face_with_monocle:

Thanks for the info. Maybe i won’t even bother leveling him up then.
Thanks

I’m tired of hearing players complain to devs about over powered heros and wanting them nerfed. As for the challenge event i too thought it was difficult. I could not beat the last stage in advanced but i did solve intermediate. I myself thought Guinevere was difficult but Morgan Le Fay was way worse. I didn’t go complaining because it’s called a challenge event for a reason. If it was easy and we could all win it wouldn’t be much of a challenge event would it? Same with players wanting some heros nerfed. This game has a million different combinations of heros. Instead of whining, how about figuring out what heros work best with each other and the opponent your facing. Maybe these whining players need to level up and ascend a few more heros instead of complaining the games to hard. This game requires some thought that’s what makes it fun. If it was easy what fun would it be?

3 Likes

Very Fast is 6.5 tiles.

1 Like

Evil.

:water_buffalo:

Ares, Guineverre, Alberich combo… rerolling…

Tried that on beta, everyone owned it… you need heroes that can actually hurt the attackers too.

Ares probably shouldn’t be in there except at tank so it’s one or the other with Guin really.

Agreed, unless you are hoping for the duel to time out.

It’s the same problem with running 3+ healers; you just can’t kill the other team.

Eventually they get enough specials charged and just snipe heroes one at a time. Guin doesn’t change that given both Guin and Ares are nearby only healers, so just whack the the edge even if you can’t kill Guin immediately and leave Ares just sitting there for last if he isn’t tanking.

It is an absurdly long time before that timeout occurs.