You don't have to be crazy to play with us, but it helps! - Shop After Dark

So the Enterprise or Deathstar…please let it be the Deathstar…The Dark side always has the better toys…lol

1 Like

Oh, definitely the Death Star.

Nobody is going to get a proton torpedo in my thermal exhaust port again!

The above post just makes me want to say so much but I will abstain LOL

1 Like

Dang it Captain…I’m just a STAR all I can handle in the gizmo in the thing a mi gig is whomping with the bobknocker and now gadget do hickey is doing a freaky me who

1 Like

Benn playing this game for 2+ years. Best group I’ve found by a long shot.

4 Likes

Awesome Rob, thanks for the bump!

We had a massive war win last night and it was great playing by your side.

2 Likes

Another war, another win! We never get tired of winning, come join us and see what you are missing out on!

1 Like

Impressive win guys. Grats

Aww…you only say that because the redheaded Leader let you out of the cage to say nice things…lol

photostudio_1612563876368

Freaks come out at night… :heartbeat::heartbeat::wink:

Good morning fellow and future shoppers!

Heyyyyyy nice to meet ya. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Freaks are what makes it all worth while…Luckily there are plenty in The SHOP AFTER DARK ward

So War is over…or is it …as the war finding the freaks and sarcastic players is on…so many great groups…fighting over those looking for a new home…Come to the Shop After Dark where the real freaks love to party

Come one come all to the shops everybody come see what you’re missing Straight Jackets included

False advertising…the straight jackets are not free they are earned by the commitment of showing how much velcro you can glue in the padded room and you…then jump on a trampoline…if you stick longer then 5 min…you get a straight jacket

Ahhhh perhaps u missed the memo. As i understand there is a vip pkg u can get when u apply. I’ve heard stories​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::flushed::smiley:

1 Like

Whoo, had to come by for a bump! People will think I’ve gotten lazy.

Not lazy… just a new set of busy…here for the bumpity bump bump party