You don't have to be crazy to play with us, but it helps! - Shop After Dark

Come to the Dark side…you know to let your freak out

No family is perfect…in RL or game…we don’t always agree with each other and we let our opions be known…its what we do…however we are not mind readers and if you are unhappy about something but don’t speak up nothing will change…We all have voices and are encouraged to use them

I’m a mind reader! You are thinking “chocolate”. And if you weren’t just the, you are now! Bump!

Dang!!! I was thinking chocolate…lolphotostudio_1607413563844

We are competitive…but who doesn’t want to see a Titan go down or have an epic War…winning is nice the loot can be great too…but the teamwork and friendships are the biggest rewards…we have each others back in the game and RL issues.

So the other day…no wait its Sunday…so a long long time ago on Friday…there was this beautiful and delusional STAR…She was sitting on the steps of her base of the Stronghold…she looked left and then right…She saw the villagers…you know the shirtless and bald ones…anyway the snow is falling and her she is wondering why oh why they don’t have the winter hats on… The red ones with a white fur trim and the puffy white ball on the tip… where did they go? Why are the missing? Then it dawned on her that Krampus stole the hats…that Jerk!!!.. also had a bag of STAR’s chocolates…so if you see him make sure you bring back the chocolate at The Shops…can see STAR hanging around Shop After Dark

I can’t believe it’s only 11 days to Christmas…it seemed that the day would never get here…then boom ding dang dong…its around the corner…need to relieve some stress and have a laugh join the Shop after Dark Family…not only do you get the Dark family but the whole Shop family too…hope to see you there

So what’s up or down…heck let’s throw in sideways as well…why not…2020 is coming to an end…Let’s all agree this year did not go as planned for any of us…Vacations cancelled…Bars closed down​:scream::scream::scream::scream:
Lucky for me I had The Shop family to help me through it all
Join the Shop family…we may be crazy but we Care…

I think I’ve aged at least 5 years during 2020, at least I didn’t mature at all,.so there is that.

Maturity is at times overrated…2020 has only been bearable because Liquor Stores have remained opened as part of necessity for many to remain sanity …although insanity has it’s bonuses as well…speaking of which…
THE SHOP AFTER DARK Is Looking for some insane, crazy, and sarcastic players…Who enjoy the game but smashing Titans and if opt in war using all flags…We are not just a team of players but a family.

The New Year is just around the corner…About time…so want to swear…but I won’t but I think everyone is with me where the year 2020 can go to the place where the sun never shines…am I right…of course I am
Openings are available in the Shop After Dark…because the fun also starts when the sun goes down

is it just me or does it seem like the final days of 2020 is dragging its feet…Christmas came so fast this month…now it slowed way down…maybe I need a vacation to a warm spot…oh wait…the place where I want to go is shut down :worried::cry::frowning::triumph::sob::scream::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Its time to make your New Year’s resolution.
Repeat after me: “I resolve to join Shop After Dark”

Now go make it happen.

I would like to join . I won’t get line app I’d that’s a problem

Hey there Se77en. We really prefer Line, but it isn’t a complete deal breaker. Tell me a little about your bench.

Best team is 3675 . Emblemed boldtusk Caedmon costume rigard and hu Tao. Almost ready to Emblem isarnia.

Second team is 3300 points . Tiburtus Hansel li xiu Scarlett and valeria all in final stages of level .

I have a few other teams not much above 2600 points . I’m building slowly with 5 stars zulag , Richard , Thorne , Elkanen, and just swiped Mother of the North .

I’m active . I talk a lot . I’m crazy but not in a mad or disrespectful way .

It sounds like you would be a good fit for Shop After Dark.

That was reply 77 to se77en so is that a sign ?

IGN name is same as forum . If alliance decides I’m good fit let me know how to proceed

Also have to respect alliance as we are in a war .